ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Feb 7, 2015] Cambs/Hunts Monthly Meet - Meet Details (Huntingdon)

clio 182
Hi Owen only 4 of us but we had a good laugh,but we think some were else might be nicer,would you like us to find some were,Ben thought kimbolton area might be good ,your thoughts on it, Ho no pictures as it was dark and to black clios see you next time mate

benle

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182 & avantime
Had a good evening, nice to meet you all, as said maybe another location for summer be nice to sit out in garden, but can't complain about tonight good food.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Yeah was good to meet the 3 of you haha. But yeah good evening, shame about the poor attendance but obviously not everyone could help it.

Should be good when we've got a proper group, quite a variety of cars people have as well even in the small group tonight. Look forward to more, especially in the summer

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Yet again, I'm really sorry I couldn't make it. Was gutted I didn't get to make it.

I'm glad the people that went had a good night and I look forward to seeing you all at a meet in the near future.

Just out of interest, who did actually go?

benle

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182 & avantime
Zxr400 + lindy. Euan94 and myself turned up. Hopefully see you all there next month.