ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waxybox chat thread

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Tried the Mitchell and King shampoo sample tonight, it smelt simply awesome, it seemed to strip the protection from my car though as the beading was pathetic! Anyone else tried it?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Oh yer the wax sample wasn't really pleasant to use, apart from the smell that is. Too difficult to apply and remove, no excuse for that nowadays.

I havent used any of my waxes yet im more a spray sealant fan these days.

Ive still got a lot of products to try and get through, I recieved my 2nd box 3days before my final box so pretty much got those 2 sitting round waiting to be used.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
There hasn't been a single waxy box wax I've liked so I melted them all down, added some sealant and stuck it in the fridge. Now it works lovely.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Going to have a big job lot of the last 5 months of waxy box samples including waxes and also other wax samples as well for sale this weekend.

jakeg

ClioSport Club Member
  Rs Clio 172
I'm selling the last 4 months wax samples, 3 unused and one half full, will also throw in the gyeon spray sealant and dr beasleys finishing glove for £10, pm or reply if anyone's interested.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Must resist, must resist!!

Although if you have something a little special I may get tempted, I only have AF Temptation.

PM Chapppers11 he'll help.

OT - this arrived for the missus today, lawl!!!!!

sehume3e.jpg

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol at Vichy v!

could be the perfect product name for thrush relief if you get rid of the first v ha!

It did. Yellow Dave if that's the reason you were after it from Matthew, I'll send it out or bring it when I come to the Unit (probs best to go with the former, with the proximity to Xmas). PM me pal.

Last edited:

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Waxy box just landed

zy6udu5e.jpg

Quite a good box this month its got a couple of items ive been meaning to try for a while!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I'm going to send a message to Richard about another 3 month subscription starting January.

Just ordered my Hubikote!

That'll be 6 months then with the new every other month thing :(

A bit disappointed with this months one, shame as it's the final one of the year. No festive air freshener :(

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
So who got this months Waxybox?

I didn't order it and am worried I might have missed out on some goodies.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I got it and there's a couple of things I've been meaning to try such as GWash and the britemax twins.

You also got a candy cane :)

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Haha they probably will do JD! I dont know why I but the waxybox lol I have set products I like to use and its rare I move away from them!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Hmmmm!!

I still have a massive back log of samples but kind of gutted I didn't order this box.

I agree fella, although have gone through a decent amount of products over the last couple of weeks, purely to use them up... that does sound like a waste, but I have reviewed them all, for provider, you lot and my own personal interest reasons;

AF Verso
AF Satin
AF Imperial
Swissvax Interior Cleaner
LucasOil Interior Detailer
Sonax Extreme BSD
Dressle (going up soon)

Matt, I can pop over from the 20th Dec onwards? I'm back up North from then with little to do, lol.