ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Watch dogs

F82 M4
Did anyone pre-order this from cdkeys.com?

They seam to have sent me 2 codes. I was wondering if the second code is a DLC or something?

Did anyone pre-order this from cdkeys.com?

They seam to have sent me 2 codes. I was wondering if the second code is a DLC or something?

Yeah the second key is for 'asian special edition' or something.

Loving the game so far, only played an hour or so last night

Yaris Hybrid
Just installed it and about to start playing. I see that even a pair of Titan Blacks drop to 40fps on Ultra at only 1080 so I am planning on turning the detail down on my 780's.

Either that or lock it to 30.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
£39.85 delivered :cool:

So have the people who said it was going to be s**t before actually playing it come back?

What console is that on and where from?
Asda also have it for £44. Think the Mrs is getting it me for my birthday unless I spot something else.

Yaris Hybrid
Think I will come back to this game (PC version) in a few months (if I can arsed) as it runs pretty badly the moment. Some kind of weird stutter. Not a frame rate issue but something else and most noticeable when driving in a straight line. Tried the borderless windowed mode fix and that just lowers my frame rate for some reason. Not that I want to be trying fixes, I want to be playing.

Always been the same with Ubisoft games for me. AC4 and FC3 ran like a bag of sh*te at launch and then a combination of driver and game patches fixed them nicely. Only thing is by then I'd already had enough and moved on and never went back to them.

Wish I'd just got it on PS4 to be honest.

dk

911 GTS Cab
dedsec edition for me

10306561_10154192818985402_5060508564888331890_n.jpg

so far its been a slow start, finding it quite complicated having to think about all the different things, but enjoying it.

Only thing that could do with a tweak so far is the driving dynamics, not as good as GTA, its fun changing the traffic lights and seeing everyone crash though.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Had 3 hours on it so far. It's pretty stunning. Gameplay is great too, I like hacking stuff. Hacked some traffic lights as I was chasing a guy, which caused an enormous pileup. Then his buddies in black SUV's showed up so there was an enormous gun fight.

The gun sounds are awesome.

The hacking minigame thing is just a pipe and flow thing, nothing overly taxing (some of them have time limits though).

I may need another GTX670 so I can turn the pretties all the way up.

Not sure if you can turn it off on the consoles, but I'd advise turning off the ability for other players to jump into your game and start hacking you (a bit like Dead Souls). Just f**king annoying.

Oh and you can ignore a lot of the stealthy stuff and just shoot your way through, which I've been doing :p
i've no idea whether thats on or off, I've not seen any other players yet, no idea how i turn that feature on or off though.

how do you enter other peoples games like in the adverts?

banther

ClioSport Club Member
In all serialness the driving in this is absolutely f**king terrible. Really really bad. I had a timed courier delivery or something (that hasnt been explained) and I just cant do it because the car wallows around. I wish you could go everywhere in the boats because they actually handle reasonably.

The water in this game does look amazing mind.

I havent really figured out what these contracts are? Its not explained. Just seems to be go to checkpoint => go to checkpoint b. The end.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Agreed about the driving. It's like trying to tame a formula one car in 1st gear driving on an iceberg. Oh, and that's in the f*cking vans.

Shockingly unrealistic.

I spent most of my time profiling folk and hacking their bank accounts/music etc. I think the first mission was profile folk for criminal activity but other than the guy hitting his missus near your hideout, I didn't find much else. Can't even do anything to that guy, either. He basically runs off like a dick and you can't punch or fight.

I also bought a couple of assault rifles and a shotgun at the gun store.

Knocked it off as my neck was in too much pain after pulling a muscle and I have an ear infection. So went to bed early.

Will give it another go later.

AK

M240i
Agreed about the driving. It's like trying to tame a formula one car in 1st gear driving on an iceberg. Oh, and that's in the f*cking vans.

Shockingly unrealistic.

I spent most of my time profiling folk and hacking their bank accounts/music etc. I think the first mission was profile folk for criminal activity but other than the guy hitting his missus near your hideout, I didn't find much else. Can't even do anything to that guy, either. He basically runs off like a dick and you can't punch or fight.

I also bought a couple of assault rifles and a shotgun at the gun store.

Knocked it off as my neck was in too much pain after pulling a muscle and I have an ear infection. So went to bed early.

Will give it another go later.

I chased that guy, caught him and hit him with a baton :cool:

I've had a few profiling side missions (I guess?) pop up, but that's as far as I've been, switched it off as it was 4am, lol.

The sounds are impressive.

I spent the first hour chasing people (the victim side missions) before realising RT was sprint. That was painful.