ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Watch dogs

Swift Sport
I think if Watch Dogs had come out before GTA I think it would've been better received, but Rockstar are way ahead of the game. Literally.

A SHED!
Ok, completed this last night. Give 8/10 as i did enjoy it, especially towards the end. I liked the interaction between the Assassin creed and wd world with Blume etc. Nice tie in between both games.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member

Watch Dogs 2 will be making a special appearance with the official announcement trailer. The World Premiere of Watch Dogs 2 will be at WatchDogs.com on June 8 at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET / June 8 at 6 pm CEST.

The World Premiere of Watch Dogs 2 will be at WatchDogs.com on June 8 at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET. The first Watch Dogs was released in 2014 and followed Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug in Chicago, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. On the hunt for those who his his family, the game allowed players to monitor and hack all who surrounded them by manipulating everything connected to the city’s network. Access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate a target, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop the enemy, and more.

Swift Sport
It would have to be loads better than the original for me to buy it. I found it a very disappointing game, especially compared to GTA.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Agreed with the above, I thought it was a very disappointing game overall.
Never got on with the multiplayer side of things either.