ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Watch dogs

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It really does look incredible. The AI interaction is mental, particularly when the traffic lights are hacked and there's a pileup.

Wow.

Oop, didn't notice this. Just posted about this on the E3 thread.

It looks absolutely superb. I can't see how this would run on the current gen of consoles. Some of those effects look like they'd bring a cutting-edge PC to it's knees nevermind a PS3 or 360.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Oop, didn't notice this. Just posted about this on the E3 thread.

It looks absolutely superb. I can't see how this would run on the current gen of consoles. Some of those effects look like they'd bring a cutting-edge PC to it's knees nevermind a PS3 or 360.

Rumoured to be a next gen release in 2014. However, that is in-game footage so it will be interesting to find out a release date.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
That looks frickin' epic.

Even when the lights are hacked and the crash happens, a passer by stops and helps one of the victims, it's all thought out.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Looked amazing...until the driving and flames. Hopefully they improve the car sounds etc.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Blimey.

I think my Xbox may explode.

FLOL. I had to laugh at what was posted on YT underneath the clip....

I play on ps3. I went to best buy and they had crysis on ultra settings. I couldnt even play because I was to busy looking at the graphics. s**t was beautiful. Went home to play my ps3 and felt like I was playing on Atari :( wish I had pc!

MrRestricted14 7 minutes ago

D.

Lee

BMW M2C
Luckily one of the Designers on F1 2011 has just gone to Ubi to work on this, so there's my free copy sorted. :approve:

He did well to not let slip what he was working on until E3 though! At least now he can tell me all about it.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Tell him to sort out the exhaust flames. ;)

Surprised it's on current gen consoles though, but I guarantee it's not going to run on the PC :dapprove:

Nissan 350z
Theres no way it will look like that on Xbox360/PS3 those have to be PC demos with that level of lighting. I wonder how badly it gets scaled down for the consoles like all recent games are :(

Am I right in thinking this is out on PS4 (& XBOX whatever) as well as PS3/360? Odd move if so..

Either way. Looks brilliant.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Not sure what the platform is now, that states PS4 but I'm f*cked if I know. It does look bloody good though. I'd recommend watching that vid in 720 HD. Impressive.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm not sure. Saying that, I'm a little worried about GTA V being a PS3/XB360 release because R* will know fine well a lot of people will be upgrading.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
That does look superb. Looks like a grown-up version of GTA (which despite my repeated attempts, I simply can't get into). Brilliantly presented, but I see it suffers from the 'moon-walk' glitch where everyone despite casting shadows on the ground - appears to be hovering an inch or two above it. ;)

D.

I'm not sure. Saying that, I'm a little worried about GTA V being a PS3/XB360 release because R* will know fine well a lot of people will be upgrading.

I don't really think they've got much choice tbh. It's already been delayed a few times as it is, if they come out and say 'We're delaying it another year to release it on the next gen consoles' there would be uproar!

Clio 172
If this comes out and is actually as good as it looks then it'll be amazing. Unless they have spent all the money on the 'demo' in which case expect a finished article like 'colonial marines'.