ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed the 'berg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
14445216686_34b53b5cbe_c.jpg

14281864337_200537c5e6_c.jpg

14488460433_d6ab1ae041_c.jpg

And fitted this today too

14281880327_16de29176b_c.jpg

:cool:

Inferno 225 cup
f**k these threads!!!

It wasn't so long ago, my ph1 was tempting you. :) and I've been thinking about buying it back. :)

Looking at yours and Scott's and my old one just makes me think I did right in fitting the v6 spoiler.

Each to their own though, so cracking work in the short time you've had it. :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Love it Mark! I can see me getting a ph1 after a house purchase :p

Really? Whats wrong with the RS? I've moved into the inlaws now so after the brakes, the big spending on the clio will take a break.

f**k these threads!!!

It wasn't so long ago, my ph1 was tempting you. :) and I've been thinking about buying it back. :)

Looking at yours and Scott's and my old one just makes me think I did right in fitting the v6 spoiler.

Each to their own though, so cracking work in the short time you've had it. :)

Thanks Jacob.

I can see the appeal with the trophy/V6 spoiler but i personally think the cup spoiler suits it better due to the smooth lines on the roof and rear. I think the trophy spoiler looks a little too angular, if that makes sense?

Looks good Mark :)

Thanks Fletcher. The wheel feels great too ;)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Still haven't washed mine since .. er...... well before track time anyway.

Hanging.

Wonder where these were taken :rasp:

Coming to North Weald on Sun then ?

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
Really? Whats wrong with the RS? I've moved into the inlaws now so after the brakes, the big spending on the clio will take a break.

Did you not see the thread? Got a full refund due to a few spec errors and rust, sad times :( Seen the light though and using the refund to get a place now instead of another, let's just say Toni is happy it's gone lol.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Still haven't washed mine since .. er...... well before track time anyway.

Hanging.

Wonder where these were taken :rasp:

Coming to North Weald on Sun then ?

Bcause racecar...

Not sure yet. I've not seen Emily a lot this week so we might go in a bike ride instead. I'll see tommorow morning bud.

:( Loved this wee car

You can have shares in it if you want? ;) I love it mate and I'm so glad I bought one. It's getting to look like how I wanted one to look now :)

Oh f**k! that is nice!!

That sabelt wheel fits in perfect too!

Thanks Stef :)

Its a nice wheel. Its 300mm and I think anything smaller would feel too small, but that might be due to coming from the standard ph1 wheel. It ties in nicely as Iceberg is quite blue in some lights.

Nice. Sits puuuuurfect

Thanks buddy. Currently on BC coilovers, 20mm wheel spacers on the front and 10mm no camber hub spacers on the rear.

/jealous of that wheel.

It was yours that finally convinced me ;)

Looks stunning, I really like the phs 1's is Silver.

Gareth

Thanks Gareth. I only wanted silver or flame red and I'm glad I held out out to get one.

Did you not see the thread? Got a full refund due to a few spec errors and rust, sad times :( Seen the light though and using the refund to get a place now instead of another, let's just say Toni is happy it's gone lol.

No I must of missed that one. Not good but cloud and silver lining springs to mind.

A house is better anyway and it keeps Toni sweet. Plus spare change for a ph1 ;)

Looks good there is one parked outside I walk my dog past everyday the front looks so good I'm from stortford near you I believe we should go for a spin one evening got a ph2 172