ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wallops Cav just got 'LOUDER'....

vaux cavalier
So I decided to crack on with my upgrade over the weekend....

System requirements are;

1, Amp adjustment must be easy, (to facilitate teaching 'noobies' or anyone willing to listen)....
2, Must play full range with hatch open....
3, Must be capable of producing 'BOOM BOOM BOOM'....
4, Must be tonally accurate for playing music....
5, Must provide the 'big grin' factor....

So, out with the old;

LATESTSUBS.jpg

And, In with the new;

STA60309.jpg

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Do you have additional power?
You should enter one of those Db Comps.

vaux cavalier
Serious answer, (also the truth lol)....

My eldest son dragged me along to a local car park one Friday evening about 5 or 6 years ago to show me what they were getting up to....I listened to a few cars & made the mistake of telling one youngster his sounded particularly bad....Not the right thing to do when your actually old enough to be his father....My interest started there, Now my sons mates, (inc the one I upset), are often round our house having their systems setup by me....And just to add, my kids, (all 7 of them), are forever telling me to turn MY music down....My youngest is now just starting driving lessons & is already asking me to help him design & build his future car audio system, ironik or what...lmfao....

vaux cavalier
Do you have additional power?
You should enter one of those Db Comps.

Yes....

Uprated Alt delivering upto 140amps, 0awg wiring throughout, Battery up front from a Merc van & a split charged yellowtop in the spare wheel well....

Not interested in "mines bigger than yours" audio competition....

Last edited:
Written text is always taken badly on here, so covering my backside tbh.

Fair enough, it must be jolly loud :S!!

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Yes....

Uprated Alt delivering upto 140amps, 0awg wiring throughout, Battery up front from a Merc van & a split charged yellowtop in the spare wheel well....

Not interested in "mines bigger than yours" audio competition....

Nice setup. I had all bar the split yellow top in my old Polo with a Kicker 15" L7. Miss it, I have compensated for it with a Logitech Z5500 indoors. Need the fuel economy now anyway!!