ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wales Charity Black Mountain Run in memory of Lee Davies (Sunday 3rd June)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
He's taking the VB I think. The cup isn't insured I don't think. I would prefer to go in the VB to be honest ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
He's taking the VB I think. The cup isn't insured I don't think. I would prefer to go in the VB to be honest ;)

Snob...or just so you can put the Venga Bus song on repeat play??? Plus, I think that the Cup should be better on fuel and a better drive all day long!!!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Well I've only ever test driven a 197. So I'm looking forward to that side of things.
The cup would be better on fuel I do agree. But Tom can afford it ;) if he can afford two cars......blah blah.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
So, do we have any plan for times etc? :)

We are looking to be at the meeting point in Wales for somewhere between 11 and 11:30

Leaving Oldbury at 08:45 prompt and heading down M5 towards Strensham Services to meet Steve around there...I might suggest we go to the services as it might be last official service station before we get to our destination.

(Matt how long is it from j2 to where you will be joining us?)

Get to M50 and follow it down to the beacons.

Junction 2 (m50) is 25min away, I'm at j7!

I'm meeting Simon at M5 J7 (i assume), so if you could roughly let us know what time you'd be at J7 for, we could rush down the slip road and meet you when we see you (or just time it like a baws)

edit: Looking from google maps its gonna take about 30min to get to J7, so we could set off from J7 at 9.15 to meet up with you guys

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Junction 2 (m50) is 25min away, I'm at j7!

I'm meeting Simon at M5 J7 (i assume), so if you could roughly let us know what time you'd be at J7 for, we could rush down the slip road and meet you when we see you (or just time it like a baws)

edit: Looking from google maps its gonna take about 30min to get to J7, so we could set off from J7 at 9.15 to meet up with you guys

Can get Mandy to call you Matt when we are about a min away so you can meet us at J7 as I've got your number. :)

mondeo titanium tdci
We are looking to be at the meeting point in Wales for somewhere between 11 and 11:30

Leaving Oldbury at 08:45 prompt and heading down M5 towards Strensham Services to meet Steve around there...I might suggest we go to the services as it might be last official service station before we get to our destination.

(Matt how long is it from j2 to where you will be joining us?)

Get to M50 and follow it down to the beacons.

Strensham services works for me don :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Is there a service station at J7?

No....its j3/4 for Frankley and j14/15 iirc for Strensham...although they have maccies there for anyone who wants one or a coffee at normal maccie d prices (which is good for a service station!!!)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Mandy is bringing my flask for HER tea!!! So will be stopping at Maccies a couple of times for a brew on occasions...need caffeine as I'm setting off at about 7.45 to get to Oldbury for 8.45 setting off...

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
So we meeting at oldbury at 8:45?
Then venture down to meeting point to get there for what time?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
So we meeting at oldbury at 8:45?
Then venture down to meeting point to get there for what time?

I would have said somewhere between 11 and half past. I think a steady run at sensible speeds as we've got fair bit of driving to do tomorrow.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Well I'm meeting Tom at around 8. Should be enough time to get to oldbury. If not I'm sure we will catch up. ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Meet at Oldbury for leaving at 8:45. If we're there from 8.30...so be it.

Which part of car park are we meeting in? McD's or Toys r us?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Matt, Si...can we meet you at Strensham? As that is just after J7 and its where Steve is meeting us too...so makes it easiest place to meet?

Let me know :)

Fiesta ST-3
Right guys. I'm not going to be on for the evening now.

Meeting between 11-11.30 tomorrow. If any of you have any problems my number is 07540116446.

Please can I ask you all to respect other members on the meet and remember there will be a variety of driving experiences there so please do not push some one if you are behind them. Secondly remember the occasion but please have as much fun as possible. Finally don't forget your fiver as we are trying to raise as much as we can for Help for Heroes.

See you all tomorrow.

Scott

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Right guys. I'm not going to be on for the evening now.

Meeting between 11-11.30 tomorrow. If any of you have any problems my number is 07540116446.

Please can I ask you all to respect other members on the meet and remember there will be a variety of driving experiences there so please do not push some one if you are behind them. Secondly remember the occasion but please have as much fun as possible. Finally don't forget your fiver as we are trying to raise as much as we can for Help for Heroes.

See you all tomorrow.

Scott

Don't worry Scott...they're a good bunch of lads and do the West Mids part of CS Proud!

Do you have any more stickers...as might request 2 and put a bit more into the pot. :)

I'm looking forwards to this as I was last in Aberdare about 17 years ago! :eek: Any problems, I'll get the missus to bell you while I'm driving. :)