ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wales Charity Black Mountain Run in memory of Lee Davies (Sunday 3rd June)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...Mountain-Run-In-memory-of-Lee-Davies-3rd-June

In memory of Lee, the lads (Scott and Matt W) are rerunning the Black Mountain run and are taking donations to go to Help The Heroes.

I know its a bit of a trek from the West Midlands, but Mandy and I are up for it and its being done for a good cause as well as to remember a fallen hero and also someone who was a member of CS.

If you are up for it, get your names on the list on the thread above. Thanks :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I will try and come to this. If not I would happily PayPal £5 over.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It will be such a good day too I imagine. If I've got some spare money to pay for fuel there and back then I'm in. If not I will pm appropriate person about sending over £5. Hope I can go though. Hard to confirm at minute.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I think that they are setting something up the donation, or it will be to PayPal Scott or Matt W so that they can get all donations to the relevant place (HTH)...I will let you know once I do. Like I have said, its also a chance for us to remember Brent McCarthy (Telford lad) who was killed in the same incident. Its ironic that both parties had ties to places/things I'm part of.

There is also a commemorative (sp) graphic done by Ady @ N2Grafix which is a good gesture too.

I know June is gonna be a pretty busy month with Rolling Road, this and FCS...so I'm not expecting everyone to be there...I just thought I'd put this up and if people fancied it...then the more the merrier. :)

Guys, we're thinking of having a convoy down (maybe via the M40) and we're thinking of meeting at the McDonalds in Oldbury.

Wolverhampton Road
Oldbury
B69 4RJ

Anyone fancy meeting? If so, we're meeting at 8:45 - put your name down here:

1. Tom
2. Webby (clio197.net)

PS, Chris, if you still want to ride shotgun you're welcome. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Mandy and I will be coming.

Suggest going through Cheltenham rather than via Bristol as its £5+ to go over bridge into Wales...but free to go via Cheltenham...

clean???!!!dont ever swear at me!!!!!!!!!!
ive tried to do the correction on the headlamps with a degree of making them worse plus theres the noise from the water pump and it seems to have developed a nice missfire too.
glad ive got contacts at the aa!!!!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
O RLY?

Is this like all those times you've said it was dirty and it's actually been really clean?

Ha ye. Like the last meet where he said it was filthy and it was easily the cleanest there.

And Tom I will let you know closer to the day if I can make it. As it stands at the minute I should be able to. :)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I will join in the convoy somewhere, i will be setting off from south of the M42 so can meet on the M5 if possible?

^^ Once we get a deffo route, we can sort something out Simon. :)

clean???!!!dont ever swear at me!!!!!!!!!!
ive tried to do the correction on the headlamps with a degree of making them worse plus theres the noise from the water pump and it seems to have developed a nice missfire too.
glad ive got contacts at the aa!!!!
Lol But your car was c***n! :p

Ha ye. Like the last meet where he said it was filthy and it was easily the cleanest there.
SEE! :p :p :p

And Tom I will let you know closer to the day if I can make it. As it stands at the minute I should be able to. :)
Awesome mate - I could doing with knowing ASAP 'cause if you don't wanna come, I might take the missus and she might make plans if I don't act fast. :/

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
What time do you reckon we will be home on the night/afternoon?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Chris, no idea mate TBH - I'd say 6/7 worst case scenario.

Ok. I will see tonight what's happening Sunday and get in touch. Cheers Tom.

And poor twingo. I love that car! Well, any rs twingo. I want one, can you tell

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
It starts around 11 or 11.30 and its a good couple of hours run, plus bite to eat after.

The route will be down the M5 to Strensham services (I think) and go to Wales that way...

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ok. Well I should be able to make it. Shotgun in Toms car.

Fiesta ST-3
A massive thank you to you lads for making the effort.

What I will say is that you will NOT be disappointed with the roads we will be driving. The views are pretty unbelievable also.

Scott.

mondeo titanium tdci
It starts around 11 or 11.30 and its a good couple of hours run, plus bite to eat after.

The route will be down the M5 to Strensham services (I think) and go to Wales that way...

Could I convoy down with you boys if your going down the m5 route don I'm very close to junction 13

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I will bring along the camera too and take some 'hanging out the window' shots. Because I'm hardcore like that ;)