ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wakefield Mini Meet - Sun 17th January

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
We are meeting at 12 noon at a small industrial park near Thornes park, WF2 8NZ. Then hopefully onto a pub or something.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Anyone interested?

I know liquid_force wants to get some pics of his car taken so if someone who knows the area picks a decent location we could have a mini meet.

Date is just a suggestion, could change it if its easier for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds good to me mate!
I know of a few good locations...we need to try and stay away from the retail park. Thats where all the chav's/Saxo's/Corsa's are and the Police just stop it...
Theres a small industrial park near Thornes park...thats a good place, especially on a Sunday. Postcode WF2 8NZ...
here on google maps...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=diamond studios wakefield&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Theres a big car park in there...and the buildings are old industrial units...which will make good photo's!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds good to me mate!
I know of a few good locations...we need to try and stay away from the retail park. Thats where all the chav's/Saxo's/Corsa's are and the Police just stop it...
Theres a small industrial park near Thornes park...thats a good place, especially on a Sunday. Postcode WF2 8NZ...
here on google maps...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=diamond studios wakefield&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Theres a big car park in there...and the buildings are old industrial units...which will make good photo's!
Sounds like a plan, just need some interest now.

Loads of people live close to wakey/leeds

1) jenic
2) elkoorb
3)
4)
5)

White Evo V
Il be there aslong as I aint working! I wanna get some good pics too! Il get my bro to come with his PROPER camera!

1) jenic
2) elkoorb
3) Ben_Stevo172
4)
5)

Titanium 182
Nope I'll be hurtling down a mountain on a snowboard.

:rasp:

Enjoy !

Ask Tom he needs a kick up the arse.

White Evo V
ahh yeh i know where that is!
i've never seen you around Wakefield before...and i definately would have remembered seeing your car! :eek:

I live in Leeds. Im rarely in Wakefield TBH! Only for work. I now and again go through the town centre to the retail park for my lunch and thats about it!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
I live in Leeds. Im rarely in Wakefield TBH! Only for work. I now and again go through the town centre to the retail park for my lunch and thats about it!

thats probably why then!
i'm pretty much the opposite of you haha. live in Wakefield, work in Leeds! however i do try spend as little time in Wakefield as possible ;)

Focius ST
1) jenic
2) elkoorb
3) Ben_Stevo172
4) leeds_182
5)Liquid force
6)skatedemonuk ( maybe for me tho do fancy another meet tho)

White Evo V
Just looked on my rota at work and I'm bloody working on Sunday 17th till 4:00pm! I can do this weekend coming - Sunday 10th or the weekend after the 17th - Sunday 24th!

If the meet is still on the 17th then I won't be able to make it guys, sorry!

TrackCar & F30 330d
1) jenic
2) elkoorb
3) Ben_Stevo172
4) leeds_182
5)Liquid force
6)skatedemonuk ( maybe for me tho do fancy another meet tho)
7) chrispy.clio

I'll come :)

Also my flat mates may come along for a drive in their little s**gs, so might be 3 or 4 other cars :)

White Evo V
Any ideas on a definate date? If it's sun 17th then I can't make it!! Any chance of making it the 10th or 24th?? Either that or will you all still be about after 4pm on the 17th. O work in Wakefield and would just come straight after work!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Any ideas on a definate date? If it's sun 17th then I can't make it!! Any chance of making it the 10th or 24th?? Either that or will you all still be about after 4pm on the 17th. O work in Wakefield and would just come straight after work!

i'm only good for the 17th mate. we might aswell make it a date we can get the most people down...how is everyone else fixed? and are we definately set to Sundays? what about Saturday 16th? or arranging the meet for 4pm on the Sunday so Ben can get down...

Last edited:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Agree^^, was looking forward to a ride in Bens tbh.

Could make it Saturday but i'll leave it in the hands of elkoorb to sort out since he knows the area ;)

White Evo V
I am working that whole weekend until 4pm. I work one weekend on, one weekend off. I'm off this weekend, on the weekend after (16th & 17th), off the week after that. 4pm would be fine for me though, it is colder and dark and would be poor for photos though!

I can do any weekend sat or sun apart from the 16th & 17th! Lol

chrispy.clio - I quite like the hairdryer comment, one hell of a hairdryer it is too!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
If we can sort out a definate day sooner rather then later it would be appreciated.
Probably best keeping it the 17th then. Bad weather and too short notice for this coming weekend and the weekend after some people might be attending the midlands castleford meet. This date seems the best for most.

(sorry Ben :( )