ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday 20th April - Peacock - Dakota Hotel (J27)

Okay, so it's time for a meet!

Lot's of you have previously spoken about Dakota hotel being good for photos, so let's go there.

For those of you closer to Ripley/Alfreton etc we can meet up at the Peac**k at about 5:30pm for a mini convoy down to J27. If we leave at about 5:45pm we will arrive at the hotel for 6pm

For those of you that live closer to J27/Dakota, you can meet us there at 6pm. This will give us ample time for good photos. I hope to see you all there

Location for those of you that have not been there before https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=dakota hotel nottingham&aq=1&um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=643&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

If this is too short notice the meet can be postponed to a later date however the weather is looking nice for next weekend.

The list.

1.) ThomasBrentnall

SUNDAY 21st (title is wrong)

yeh its at Donnington. Tickets are roughly £15 for the Saturday, £25ish for Sunday. Grandstand tickets are usually about a 10er on top.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Looks like were all at BTCC, shall we have a meet there instead? :rasp:

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I might be able to make it, I will see if i can force Mick and Dave to come along too!

Inferno 225 cup
Dave you rocking 3 silver still??? Might ask Sbridgey if he's selling the black ones when mine go in to powdercoaters.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'm still up for going but will have to leave at like 20 past 7, still worth coming up?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Be good to see you up there James.
This is the Peacock Pub at Oakerthorpe isn't it?