ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet and Photos (Nottz/Derby innit)

MEET PLAN

Shall we say Wollaton Hall then (cheers Will for the idea - I cant remember what its like so ill take yours and Sy's word for it being nice) on a Sunday afternoon?

Sunday 18th September good for everyone? Around 2-3pm?
Meet there for chat, cheeky bum and go to a pub/chippy for some food and a drink?

Sound good to everyone? The "knobbers with cars too low to drive on a road" can leave their cars outside the entrance, maybe? :rasp:

Harphamominom is on it!!

Weo

I'll try my best lol I work stupid hours in week and love my weekends so I'll see but should be ok like :)

And if it's s**t.... Blame Harpham.

Jack, do your best matey ;). The more the merrier.

Lemme make a new list so we can keep track of who may be coming:

1. Harpham
2. jacko_172 (maybe)
3. Will CS197

MK3, RX450H.
Definitely wanna just shout out and say I don't see many 'chavs' around pridepark. Chav's say they live in 'Shottingham' :eek::approve:

But yeah I'll be in. Where is this place tho?

1. Harpham
2. jacko_172 (maybe)
3. Will CS197
4.Crippinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Cheers mate. Any who live's near to me fancy meeting up to drive down to this place?

If you want to meet me around Eastwood way, then you're more than welcome.

People that are coming, add your name to the list please, so that we have an idea of numbers...

1. Harpham
2. jacko_172 (maybe)
3. Will CS197
4. Crippinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
5. Hutchy182
6. Marky_
7. Tow B. (maybe)

Disastra Coupe
1. Harpham
2. jacko_172 (maybe)
3. Will CS197
5. Hutchy182
6. Marky_
7. Tow B. (maybe)
8. Sym0n faggot
9. ch!ppen (maybe)

I'll confirm closer to the time.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
1. Harpham
2. jacko_172 (maybe)
3. Will CS197
5. Hutchy182
6. Marky_
7. Tow B. (maybe)
8. Sym0n faggot
9. ch!ppen (maybe)
10. MicKPM (I'm in and all over it like a fat kid on cake)

Bus w**ker
Seeing as you lot are going to slum it through Eastwood you can pick me up on the B600 near Nuthall Island.

Oooh spooky, I was just talking about you Mick (not in a bad way lol) so it will be good to meet you.

I've also mentioned this to Dave88, some of you may have heard of him he's meant to be one of our reps...he may grace us with his presence if his car doesn't fall apart first :(.

Pick you up?? You aint coming in my car. You'll make it smell.
One issue there though... I don't know which road the B600 is lol. Is it the one with the petrol station on the way to Bilborough College?

Yeah, get Dave in on this too. Haven't seen him on here for an age. Just random facebook posts about another part of the 182 that has gone done broke't.

Yeah can do. Where about tho.
Need to keep on moving in eastwood cos' if you stop your wheels get taken......

Could meet at Ikea car park if you want?! (I would suggest the underground one, so that we could grab a few photos in there, but I doubt yours could get down there ;)) I think we'll stick to outside Decathlon.

Nissan 350z
Your meeting in order to go to a meet.... this isnt FCS your only driving what, 15mins into Nottingham to a sign posted attraction LOL.

1. Harpham
2. jacko_172 (maybe)
3. Will CS197
5. Hutchy182
6. Marky_
7. Tow B. (maybe)
8. Sym0n faggot
9. ch!ppen (maybe)
10. MicKPM (I'm in and all over it like a fat kid on cake)
11. Sargara

*You're :p ... And I want to make sure as many people as possible make it, without getting lost etc. lol

Thinking about that, I'll send out a message to the area mailing list ;)

Bus w**ker
Pick you up?? You aint coming in my car. You'll make it smell.
One issue there though... I don't know which road the B600 is lol. Is it the one with the petrol station on the way to Bilborough College?

Yeah, get Dave in on this too. Haven't seen him on here for an age. Just random facebook posts about another part of the 182 that has gone done broke't.

Could meet at Ikea car park if you want?! (I would suggest the underground one, so that we could grab a few photos in there, but I doubt yours could get down there ;)) I think we'll stick to outside Decathlon.

No you flaming Galah! The B600 is Watnall Main Road and leads down to Nuthall Island, as if you were coming from Kimberley towards town (you know the one just off the M1 roundabout). Then we go up the A6002, which is the road you're thinking of.

Oh and I wouldn't bother shooting in the underground car park at Ikea, the lighting is awful.

Also Sargara, STFU. X

Ahh right, so if Crips and I meet at Ikea, then drive through Kimberley centre, through to Watnall, we should spot a shed somewhere, yeah?!

Oh and I wouldn't bother shooting in the underground car park at Ikea, the lighting is awful and the security guards think they're f**king gods (parking your car in a car park is supposedly not allowed there if you have a camera in your possession).

EFA.

Weo

Yeah the security guards cry a little if you want to take a photo in a car park and there is more than 1 of you....

Don't worry about me I don't wanna join in the convoy of meeting at ikea... :cry:

Bus w**ker
Ahh right, so if Crips and I meet at Ikea, then drive through Kimberley centre, through to Watnall, we should spot a shed somewhere, yeah?!
You'll see a blue shed in every reflection as you drive through, but then you'll finally see a silver beacon of awesomeness...well you will if you ring/text (will finally give you my number now...if I've still got the text from AK with yours in it) as you leave Ikea and I'll head in to the ghetto of Nuthall and wait there for you.

Only been to Ikea and shot once, didn't have a problem with security but the lighting was f**king awful and flash gun couldn't touch it.

Weo

Is anyone taking a football for a kick around? Not that am
Any good at football, but think if I brought a basketball it would be pointless......

340i
Me and Simon once had a man date in the ikea underground carpark... It involved lots of flashing and different 'positions'..

Last edited: