ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W. Mids Rolling Road Day - Sat 8th October - Viezu - Bromsgrove

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
Really good day today, glad I stuck it on the rollers now picked up the fault with the knock sensor, should be making a bit more next time with that fixed. I also didn't realise my car was as loud as it is either.

Gutted to see jon's valver going back home on a lowloader though.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
First things first...Thank You to everyone who came today and a HUGE Thank You to Viezu, they were absolutely amazing hosts.

Walked through the door to bacon butties and tea/coffee on tap with muffins provided also, Gerald and Paul were a pleasure to deal with and the lads there were very knowledgeable with regards to vehicles.

The best moment of the day was Josh in his Colt having an Astra VXR wondering why he'd spent the money he did when Josh was sat on his tail and having to slow himself down...that car is an absolutely epic sleeper (1.5 Colt Turbo...heavily fettled!)

I was disappointed with my result, but once the air leak is sorted, it should be running a bit better...and I was saddened to see the Valver going home on a low loader...hope you get it sorted soon Jon, although Viezu have said that Jon can have a free run when the new engine is in there. (So that's good then).

Pictures to go in a Media thread and once I get the graphs sent via PDF on Monday, I will alter them so no registrations are shown.

Think that this might become a regular event if people are up for that...(maybe annual or something). :)

Renault 5 Turbo
Hey guys had a fantastic morning, and so sorry to see the valver leaving on the truck :(

The reception at Viezu was spot on with all the grub and drinks, and it was nice to finally put names to faces :)

I'll get the pictures up in the media section asap cheers guys.

secret
Spot on day thanks guys, my only downfall is they snapped my drivers side handbrake cable on the rollers and its £40 for new one :( thought i may hav run higher power aswel but o wel a map may fix it all

Will get pics up later