ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Viva la Pink Bus!** Loads of pics!

looking good Ali - what coilovers did you buy? will be a shame to sell it. Definately of of the tidiest on here with good mod choices

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
looking good Ali - what coilovers did you buy? will be a shame to sell it. Definately of of the tidiest on here with good mod choices

Fk's...I know you made the switch to H&R's...But i'm happy with them.

Cheers for the comments ladies!

Wait till you see it in person its s**t!!! :)

ONLY JOKING.

its s**t hot like. will need to get some more photos, with it and Justin's motor mate :)

Good shout mate, get bragg along with his bucket aswell..

car is looking mint for once ;) best pic has to be the FCS one with the bonnet up, looks almost un-pink ha ha

Turbos.
You know i love your weak motor.

TBH it actually looks better with the Apexs rather than slammed like that.

Banana
'Tis a loovely bus that. Nicest flamer I've seen. :) Nice ride height atm.
How's it handling just now before the setting up?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^pulls you around a bit at speed...No more than the apex tho...Had 3 folk in her last nite...scrubber! ;)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
nice pics ali !
tbh will consider purchasing it from you ;) ... depending on my car situation at the time and your price.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Chic, i seen you today...and lets be honest you looked like a prize batty in that suit. Infact i'd go as far as sayin your a closet homo!

3 MPS
very nice Ali , i would say its one of my favorite clios, on here mate , would be a shame to get rid just when u have it the way u want it

tiTTy & SV650
sheep sheep sheep shagger haha

he's not from Aberdeen, just works and studies there.

Amateur!

cars looking good Ali, I'll be wanting a shot when its set up as those Fks could fit my car me thinks without camber bolts.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ No bother mate! Will be in the new year! And i shall moderate your driving, because we all know your a riot! ha