ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Virgin existing customer deals?

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
This reminds me that I need to call the f*****s, broadband only bill has just gone up to £48

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Finally i‘ll be able to say “up yours” to Virgin as CityFibre have now installed new fibre optic cables in my area. It means I have a choice of 8 different providers. I can get 900MB for £29 with no set up fee. I’m currently paying £36 for 125MB.

Hopefully it’ll wake the chumps up and their prices will come down for everybody else, but after being stuck with them since 1998, and putting up with their shitty call centres, I’m proper done with them.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I had my brsk fibre installed last week. Gonna cancel and tell Virgin to f**k off on Tuesday

Their service hours aren't the best but the product and price is significantly better than anything virgin can offer

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
used the VM referral thingy for when my son took up VM at his new house last year.

Forgot all about it but then yesterday we both get an email from a company called Aklamio with a link to claim our referral reward. What a f**k about that is.

even after much googling I still don't know how the reward is paid, in my bank or into my VM account. I did find loads of people online moaning about the complexity of the whole process. Obviously done to discourage people from claiming the reward.