ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

video of the r26 on full chat in 3rd gear

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Because I put a video up of my exhaust.

This is why I won't be renewing my membership in December. No wonder this club has a reputation of being 'full of high horses and knobheads'

So why are you leaving ;). Seriously dude, so many s**t threads. It's not pointless bashing, it's simply a crap video and a crap thread.
In the £8k car thread you made some very good, well thought out points, and received no flak as a result. In fact, I think most agreed with you.
From what I've heard you're a decent lad in the flesh, but imo you don't come across well in a lot of your threads.

Nimbus R26r
Hmm not a great video. You will loose power with a full straight through on the megane. Best bet exhaust wise is backbox removal leave the centre standard as you keep the whistle (if you like it)

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I was just in a bad mood tbh, I will get some better videos soon don't worry and it's about 255bhp on rs tuners rollers and 270 on awesome gti's lol

tbh the video is s**t but i do admire your ability to reverse pwnts onto others.

stop being a fcuking boy racer though!!! ;)

STEALTH RAIDER

Lmfao at that vid!!!!! Honestly Ibrench, the day u walked out of renault stockport i knew you would be back in and i DID TELL you :approve: The car had been hammered to death at 2000 miles, let alone what you ran up in it. Im just wondering how long it will be before your meg is in for a list of problems. Look after it mate, the list would be much shorter if any list at all. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Lmfao at that vid!!!!! Honestly Ibrench, the day u walked out of renault stockport i knew you would be back in and i DID TELL you :approve: The car had been hammered to death at 2000 miles, let alone what you ran up in it. Im just wondering how long it will be before your meg is in for a list of problems. Look after it mate, the list would be much shorter if any list at all. :D

1. Who are you?
And 2. I was never told the car had been ragged, but the fella who took me out on a test drive did hammer it from cold for no reason at all and drove like he was a booster seat lol, nose pressed against the steering wheel.

Tbh the 200 was excellent but I think you will find an aux belt isn't down to a car being ragged it's down to Renault having no sense of good build quality at all. Yes they handle well but compare a Renault to even a bottom spec golf mk5 and the Renault would look like it's been made by my 5yr old cousin.

Lynden

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
And another thing went wrong on it but I chose not to put it on here because it's actually diabolical