ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very small addition to the 200

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Tiny in fact.

Before:

DSC00278.jpg

After:

DSC00281-1.jpg

Also stuck some silvervisions in, for fear of being banished forever.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I was looking at getting one of these blank and putting "GT" on it, but i use that hole to steer it with my little finger on long straights. Cruise Control FTW.

Does look good though! Very tempting...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Have a look at the first pic ;)

Silly Mylene!

Looks much better.
You wont annoy me lol

I didn't know if it had broken off or something, seems a bit tight that you have to buy it thats all. Wouldn't say you got ripped off since you knew what you were buying.

R27
I think they finish the the steering wheel off nicely. For £20 they're a bargain, should come as standard though

MKV R32
those steering wheels look alot better than the 182s do they suffer from melting?

And does anyone know if you could fit a 200 one on a 182?

Renaultsport 200
They will have conned you if you paid the 20 quid asking price for two bits of plastic and one screw.,

Mine was a fiver.

Looks so much better, baffles me why the car's dont come with them!

They must come as standard on one of the RS200 variants, or why would Renault make it?

Renaultsport 200
Looks so much better, baffles me why the car's dont come with them!

They must come as standard on one of the RS200 variants, or why would Renault make it?

^^ Seperate Item on every car.

They didn't even put them on the R27's to my annoyance.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Cheapest I have seen is £19 on Ebay with £1.80 postage. Might pop into my French Renault dealer and see if they're cheaper in France :)

Clio 200 Black and White
Looks cool. Can you upload some more photos of the whole wheel, I'm tempted to do the same on my 200 as well.

what's the part number by the way?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Looks cool. Can you upload some more photos of the whole wheel, I'm tempted to do the same on my 200 as well.

what's the part number by the way?

Yep, I'll take some more pics with the whole wheel in shot.
Part number is 8200 749 306

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Cheers, It's dark when I get home, but i'l get some pics in the morning.

Crappy work hire car
Lol I thought I was the only one that was worried by that Peperami, so I didn't bother to comment!

Crappy work hire car
Lol no worries, I spotted them while looking for the steering wheel attachment so we're even! :rasp: