ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vee and scantily clad girly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
2800 views in 24 hours! haha cant be that bad ay?

as for the comments obviously she wont be everyones type and it wasnt done for anything more than a laugh at the time.

she's a nice lass and is clearly up for a laugh, how many others would do it?

Weird way of having a laugh tbh, im glad girls I know wouldn't do it.

Family Bus
She's brave doing that in December in broad daylight....Im surprised she didnt get icicles where she didnt know icicles could form!

Car looks minty mint though Addz!

1.2 Dynamique billabong
lol at this pic

Picture138.jpg

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
I'd smash her tbqfh :approve:, get her to pose in/near my car please, not on it as the paint is a bit too fresh atm :rasp:

Prefer the blue vee's (sorry riz:rasp:)

Addz, was you on trent bridge a few weeks ago with a silver vee? If it was you, the other 1 was my housemate, I bet the noise was epic :cool:

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I'd smash her tbqfh :approve:, get her to pose in/near my car please, not on it as the paint is a bit too fresh atm :rasp:

Prefer the blue vee's (sorry riz:rasp:)

Addz, was you on trent bridge a few weeks ago with a silver vee? If it was you, the other 1 was my housemate, I bet the noise was epic :cool:

up close silver rocks.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
btw whats with the eye and trees in prev page? Am i thick or summat?

Status
Not open for further replies.