ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vauxhalls hidden sharks

AG 200 cup
Don't know if anyone knows but the interior designers seem to have a bet when designing the corsa D the see if they could get a shark somewhere on the interior and they did succeed. I've been working at vauxhall for just over 5 years and I have never seen it before until he other day when I saw a picture on Instagram so went to investigate and found this.

84EDA8DA-F62E-47E9-8276-06013E4D0003-821-00000110EF13F128_zps2fb5aeb2.jpg

Also found that there is one in the new zafira.

F1919B04-69D7-4BB4-B535-7DD8EC943999-821-00000110E84C2201_zps5ea23820.jpg

there is apparently one in the Adam aswell but we haven't got one in yet to have a look over.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've got a corsa D in at work, i'll be hunting the shark while the kettle's on in the morning!!

Cup In bits
Also if you lift your boot carpet on a corsa d you will see a massive Opel sign stamped into the sheet metal.

Some people say the engineers had a bet about putting a shark somewhere. Came about because someone said the corsa vxr's had shark like features with the large bumper grill (mouth) and bumper slats (gills)

All I know is......

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Excellent!

Maybe they didn't put one in Corsa C's purely because the f**king thing would drown with all the water it lets in.

RB 182 cup
just asked my mate if he's ever seen a shark anywhere on any of the interior on his astra vxr and he sounded so confused haha

R14 CUP
I'm currently driving a new Zafira, I'll have to have a look tomorrow. It's got the same style armrest as in OP.

Clio 172
I was at the Launch of the new Adam and Cascada and the guy who designed the cars actually stated that there is a 'shark' in all new Vauxhalls. Where is the onwe on the tourer I'll have to have a look for it as I am driving one at present. Usually have an Insignia but not seen one on that yet.

Clio 172
Found two in the Zafira tourer, different locations second under rubber tray in center console in dash, 1 in the Corsa, just checking the showroom.

Last edited:
  R14 CUP
If there isn't anything in the GTC, I can't see there being one in a normal Astra or insignia either tbh.

Anything in the Mokka?