ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Value of my Clio

S2000

i know people dont like these threads but if so please dont reply ;)

Basically I have a Mk1 Ph2 N-reg 1996 1.4RT. It is in Naples Red with 67000 on the clock. It had 11 Months Mot and 5 Months Tax. There is no rust on the bodywork but it has a few little car park dings and scratches. The interior is mint and it runs pretty well and has FSH. It has also had new pads and discs recently fitted.

What do you reckon its worth?

Thanks.

S2000

Nobody able to give a rough figure? If I could get a good figure for it then I may be able to get my hands on a valver :devilish:

Best look on Autotrader for comparison.

Unfortunatly Id say under £600 but its more guess work than anything as you can pick Valvers up for £1k.

S2000

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 11 July 2005

Best look on Autotrader for comparison.

Unfortunatly Id say under £600 but its more guess work than anything as you can pick Valvers up for £1k.

Exactly why I am finding out about prices!!!!!

Although you can get valvers for that price I think 1.4s can be just as expensive at times because people either dont want or cant insure the valvers performance.

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 11 July 2005

1.5-2k?
eh??

i got 1350 for mine if that helps,

had to wait a while for the buyer. the longer you can wait the more you can get.

S2000

Ill go and have a proper browse on Autotrader tomorrow.

If anyone is interested in buying this then PM me (Im based in Edinuburgh BTW). No doubt my inbox will be full in the morning.

Mate your car is worth between £800 and £1k depending on how bad the dings and scratches are. The mileage is low, it has FSH, clean interior and a MOT on it. Plus its an N regd RT with sunroof, elec windows an drivers airbag Im presuming.

As you said not everyones after Valvers - Im sure therell be interest in your car as long as you market it right.

Generally Valvers that go for £1k have high mileage or something wrong with them.

S2000

Would really be lookin for as much as I could get but I would need it to be a quick sale. I am looking at a local valver and although I would have to stretch my money a bit I could probably manage to afford it and have a little left over.