ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

value of a 182

black golf v6 4 motion

how much do you think my black gold 182 is worth now... cup suspension pack only, 1700 miles

just i am thinking of getting rid as im buying a house and want to clear debt and start fresh

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

ill give ya £11k?

[Edited by eves on 02 September 2004 at 5:50pm]

GW Clio 200

You want to sell your car having only done 1700 miles, you are going to lose alot of money no question.

Why dont you get a mortgage for the value of the house and add the extra needed to clear the debt of your car.

Consolidate your debts so you dont have to sell and lose money, keep the car and get the house. You will probably need something decent to use for transport for work.( Im guessing )

have you thought about taken out a loan for a longer term that will lower the monthly payments so you can afford the mortgage you want.

( these are excuses you can put to your wife/girlfriend if she is putting pressure on you to sell ;))

Remapped derv Golf

Wanna try living round here! 175k for a 2 bedroom flat! Nightmare mortgages!!!!

A friend of mine bought a Cup for £12.6. Got his GF up the duff. Sold it back to Reno for 9.6k only 3 months late. Done or what!!!

Id say youd get a good price from someone wanting to jump the quote at Renault as the milage is so low.

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped

Madness!! cant believe your thinking of selling up.

*edit* btw i completly understand though, but after picking mine up yesterday i cant imagine getting rid so soon.

Oh i think you should get a good price for it 12k maybe?

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 02 September 2004

Bloddy hell, up here you could get a 4 bedroom house with a double garage for that. Where about are you from Adam?

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 02 September 2004
Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 02 September 2004Wanna try living round here! 175k for a 2 bedroom flat! Nightmare mortgages!!!!Bloddy hell, up here you could get a 4 bedroom house with a double garage for that. Where about are you from Adam?[/QUOTE]

Same here - much cheaper up North ;)

Remapped derv Golf

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 02 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 02 September 2004

Bloddy hell, up here you could get a 4 bedroom house with a double garage for that. Where about are you from Adam?
Croydon. All the cheaper places get bought by the council or rented to the council. Pretty hard getting on the ladder here. Saved 20k and our parents gave us another 20k but weve still got a massive mortgage.

Sorry a little off topic there. Sorry

black golf v6 4 motion

benfield reno offered me 10k i lauphed and walked out..... benfield vw offered at least 11k still some ppl for them to phone but 11k was the first offer..... it will be up for sale in approx 2 month with v low milage as i need to pay it off first with the profit from house