ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 Replica Pics

KAD

Saab 9-3 2.2 tid
for all those that think replica's look shabby...:rasp:
what do ya think??

now need a enigine conversion...if any1 is willing..lol

DSC00098.gif
DSC00099.gif

DSC00096.gif

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
looks ok actually prob better with standard rear lights and some foglights, what did u take the last pic with a candle?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
needs a bigger spoiler the sport badge under renault new lights and exhaust

TeZ

Non RS : (
PH1 boot button etc lol, also needs FOGS washers and clear side repeaters and a RS grille zenons aswell if were geting picky lol also lower it another 30mm

80MPG BEEZA
looks like theirs headlamp washers missing,
the back bumper sits round the lights oddly nowhere near as neat as a v6's does,
Needs Fog lamps,
ORANGE indicators,
needs better exhaust,
needs oe lights,
needs vee spoiler or cup,
pah just give up while you can

VX220 Turbo
seen worse. I just cant see why you would waste all that time and money on a replica v6 when it goes and sounds like a 1.2.

buy a phase 1 172 or an old valver with the money instead.

oh and dont forget to tell the insurance company that you have made it look like a v6 as that'll hike the insurance up

320d
Its hard to say without seeing it side on to see the wheel spacing against the arches

A RS front grill is only £43 from Reno

The washer jets are cheap enough new aswell certainly no point sourcing them second hand

Are the mirrors plain plastic or do they have colour coded casings?

80MPG BEEZA
actually i dont know looking at other pics of v6's it better be smoothed in or v6's are crap im going off them very very quickly now

Mk4 .:R32
Looks like a cast off from the new transformers film.

Never liked V6 replicas, cos I've never seen one that actually looks like a proper v6

80MPG BEEZA
ohh my day has been spoilt in one fail swoop cant believe its not bloody smoothed the back panel in :(

KAD

Saab 9-3 2.2 tid
it is meant to be a work in progress...but might be up for sale..somewher near southend..theyl go crazy for this sort of thing..hopefully... need somthing alot faster now... the front needs to be dropped another 45m or so..and needs a interior..or jus some 172 seats..

Golf GTI PP Mk7
one of the better ones, still doesnt look right tho.

in my opinion it just cant be done, not without spending serious serious money.

and ive never seen the point, uve now got a car that looks like it should go like a fart in the wind, and is actually slower than ur average moped.

good effort anyway son.

KAD

Saab 9-3 2.2 tid
dunno did it when i was 18ish...but now a bit older need somthing with speed...so probs gonna sell it if engine works too expensive...but hopefully some1 out there will buy it ...

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
looks ok actually. needs a sport grille tho. nice to see it from the side tho.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Not a bad job that mate :)

This is one of the best i have seen:
bb7b_12.jpg

And this is the worst :(
Photo-0075.jpg

Clio 172 mk2
one of the better ones, still doesnt look right tho.

in my opinion it just cant be done, not without spending serious serious money.

and ive never seen the point, uve now got a car that looks like it should go like a fart in the wind, and is actually slower than ur average moped.

good effort anyway son.

lol at the fart in the wind comment

Definately better than some of the gash efforts I've seen posted on here

PMSL at the silver one up there....f**k that's so, so bad

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
actually the red one does look real. im sure thats the engine you can see

KAD

Saab 9-3 2.2 tid
the inside is totally standard..but you cant see in it..due to the blacked out windows..needs seats..and engine..wel it needs a lot and cant be bovvered wiv it no more..probs end up sellin it and try n save to get a trophy...