ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 After Meguiars Gold Class

Vee dub

Gold Class really is a great product

The shampoo/conditioner is fantastic! I agree also, the wax is very easy to use!

Looking stunning, nice one!

Tom

but silver is easy to polish never shows ne marks or swirls look mint tho mate

[Edited by Davehughes on 11 April 2005 at 9:36pm]

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

looks really nice matey! i have never used the meguiers stuff but have found autoglym polish to be easy to use... may well have a change somepoint!

Meguiars rules!! Ive tried Mothers.. thats supposed to be better... but after the trial of both, Meguiars is best!

If you havent tried there NXT wax... its awesome!! Best products ull ever use no question!

BTW.. I dont work for them!! I sound like a blimmin advert! lol. u gotta try it tho or ur missing out.. my mate has a 182 Artic blue, and that just looks mad, so gleaming.. the paint looks extra deep after Meguiars, Nice job with the V6!! :D

[Edited by Liquidcool on 12 April 2005 at 12:26am]

P.S... I get mine here.... coz its free delivery... but Halfords are selling it too now... got some last week.

http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Meguiars_.htmlwww.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Meguiars_.html

Quote: Originally posted by seb182 on 11 April 2005

looks really nice matey! i have never used the meguiers stuff but have found autoglym polish to be easy to use... may well have a change somepoint!
I was using Autoglym but have switched to Meguiars and I dont think Ill be going back!

Meguiars is far less cutting that the Autoglym and the polish and the wax in the 3-stage kit goes on and comes off sooooo easily its barely any effort whatsoever! Plus the Claybar works wonders. I recommend them!

Skoda Fabia vRS

i get all my Meguiars from http://www.seriousperformance.co.ukwww.seriousperformance.co.uk

usually pay him with my online banking rather than spend time sending cheques off..........10% discount AND free delivery, cant beat that !

as above, the NXT range of products is very good, the wax does let it down though in my opinion, yes its VERY easy to use, but the durability is poor

best wax ive used, and ive tried most, is Collinite 476s, its VERY easy to apply and remove, the shine is very good, and the durability is out of this world

"Navy" N17 TWO

got a whole kit of Maguiars products - all great!

Pity I couldnt get a break in the weather to make proper use of the stuff

Have just ordered full set of Meguiars and bag!!! May squeeze nicely in the boot?!

From pics was just a normal wash Turtle wax Shampoo and then Gold class Meguiars Wax...

The Tyre shine is just clear gel so no spray on body work just brushed it on!

Cant wait to try full Meguiars range to see if better results?:)

"Navy" N17 TWO

Quote: Originally posted by wrx-172 on 13 April 2005

Have just ordered full set of Meguiars and bag!!! May squeeze nicely in the boot?!

From pics was just a normal wash Turtle wax Shampoo and then Gold class Meguiars Wax...

The Tyre shine is just clear gel so no spray on body work just brushed it on!

Cant wait to try full Meguiars range to see if better results?:)

Same here - used to rinse her off and rub Turtlewax ColourMagic into it :oops:

Last month I was off work so treated myself to almost 1 of each Meguiars products and the bag - great stuff!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Liquidcool on 12 April 2005
 Meguiars rules!!  Ive tried Mothers..  thats supposed to be better...  but after the trial of both,  Meguiars is best!   If you havent tried there NXT wax...  its awesome!!  Best products ull ever use no question!  BTW..  I dont work for them!! I sound like a blimmin advert!  lol.   u gotta try it tho or ur missing out..  my mate has a 182 Artic blue, and that just looks mad, so gleaming..  the paint looks extra deep after Meguiars,  Nice job with the V6!!  :D

[Edited by Liquidcool on 12 April 2005 at 12:26am]  P.S...  I get mine here....  coz its free delivery... but Halfords are selling it too now... got some last week.http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Meguiars_.htmlwww.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Meguiars_.html

you found meguiars better than mothers did you, i use mothers at the moment but havent used meguiars once,