ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6’S @ Croft

Hi All

There was a post some time back now re: possible trackday @ croft for V6s and anyone else welcome.. Have tried search option but cant seem to find anything.

Does anyone know if this is still on the cards or has fell through? Am sure beginning of April was mentioned?

E91 M Sport

Yeah, was too far for a lot of people iirc (although it was fair considering how far Stu would have had to travel).

Hi all...............WRX sorry for not getting back to your PM...............things have been hectic here the past couple of weeks ;)

Anyways.................we were one short of the 15 we needed ...................I tried real hard to persuade others but it just didnt come off but if we can get the 15 now then Im def up for it :cool:

Ill see if I can find the thread and put it up here!

Cya Stu

PS the "search" doesnt seem to working..............but Ill keep trying!

[Edited by stusV6 on 18 March 2005 at 1:13pm]

No worries Stu reall good effort made by you mate...

Hows about a list of peeps who wanting to go for def and I work near Croft so can sort anything relatively easy if required???

How many we have??

Me def interested

About an hour from Leeds ... Near Darlington

Any up for this please add names to this thread

How many we got so far?

WRX-172 (Kev)

Stu V6

im up for this. is croft a circuit or an airfield?

ive not heard of it before, i dont want to run on an airfield, gotta be a proper track.

stu - if we are short, i have loads of people up for a track day, if we dont mind a non-renault just to get the numbers up.

Thats the spirit Ben!! I went for a drive over the peaks last night. V6 isnt really the car for following an Impreza STi on roads like that. Anyhow my brakes are well bedded in now!!

OK guys spread the word lets see if we can get the show on the road and heres the list from the previous post: -

stusV6 Mk1 V6

iwantaV6 Mk1 V6

Liam182 182

JAY BUNDHOO Mk1 V6

v6MAX Mk1 V6

mitch_ Mk2 V6

wrx-172 Mk1 V6

SimonV6 Mk2 V6 (Provisional............But hell come :cool: )

BenR somethin else :D

Ade_S 182 Cup

deano 182

v6_beast Mk2 V6

Mike172sport 172

Cya Stu

Quote: Originally posted by iwantaV6 on 20 March 2005

mitch - yeah mk2s the slowest cos they have no balls!

us mk1 drivers will ave it !!

;)

:D.................I love it..................I can see thisll be a crackin day/weekend.................:D

I have contacted everyone on the previous list and one or tow others asking them to confirm thier interest.

Ill get more info dates etc tomorow.

Are we looking at a trackday and a RR day or just the trackday?

Cheers Stu

PS if anyone knows anybody else who would be interested then ask them to confirm on this thread yeah ;)

Clio 182 FF & Cups

Could well be interested in this as crofts quite close to me. Is it a good beginners circuit as im a track day virgin? Might be able to rope in my cup owning mate as well.

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

..stusv6, just looked at the exact location for croft and its too far for me, shame as wouldve liked to see a gathering of vees, always nice to be offered tho :oops:

OK haitch no probs and Mike you could still come and watch................Ill take you for a spin eh..................maybe next time yeah :)

OK the list so far is: -

stusV6

mitch_

BenR

iwantaV6

fewie_172

Heres hoping a date can be found that suits all eh :D

Updated list:-

WRX-172 (Kev)

StusV6

Mitch_

BenR

IwantaV6

Fewie_172

What about non renaults and Members so far? Any to add?

I may have a couple... Lets get show on the road and sort some prices and dates

V

v6Max

stusv6 - we need to talk - I can bring the v6 but I could also bring some other machinery for hire if people are interested.

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Ill be up for it, depending on dates.

Back end of April no good. Mid May no good (Gumball Yacht party week(y)) and June I start working in Turkey:cry:

OK guys the damage to the wallet is £160 for the trackday.

If going for the weekend then the cost of a travel lodge would be about £45 for 2 nights (double room) or £22.50 per night

If anyone wants to include a RR day then that would be £25 per car.

So its like this: -

£160 trackday

£22.50 per night for accomodation

£25 per car for RR

The total for a weekend would be £220/£230...................Im not suggesting that everyone does the whole weekend but I will be its just to give you the costs which ever way you want to go...........mix & match eh .

By the way the travel lodge is at Scotch Corner.

Now dates: -

April 9th (Satrurday)

May 1st (Sunday)

July 2nd (Saturday)

Pick a date guys...............I cant make all of them but well go with the majority but we do need 15 yeah.

And finally here is an updated list: -

stusV6

mitch_

BenR

wrx-172

iwantaV6

fewie_172

Cuppy172

Simo

team_penetrator (possible)

Cheers Stu

PS does anyone know how to get hold of deano...............he is the only one from the original list I couldnt get hold of?

[Edited by stusV6 on 21 March 2005 at 5:53pm]

stu - april is too risky for rain, so i dont want to go then.

personally, im happy to wait till july, so the weather is fine, but ill also go with the majority.