ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V-maxx - comfortable/track use?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
How do people rate the V-maxx coilovers?

Are they comfortable enough for road use, and what are they like on track?

rps13
road use- comfy

easy to set up

a little rolley for the track but heaps better than standard susension

330Ci (Fail)Sport
A good compromise between hard and soft, amazing for the price I've been told at how good they compare to more expensive kit.

The ride is obviously harder than standard so can be a bit bumpy/crashy at times but I'd say 75+% of the time, its fine. They're not hard enough for a track-only car, occasionally I wish they were firmer when out on a blast, not been on track yet, but as they're non-adjustable, I think the set-up is very good for fast-road use and occasional track days.

Unbelievable difference over the standard set up.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
my arm is being twisted more and more for these!

as long as they are good enough for track i won't be too fussed. also they have a nice low drop for the rear which is a must as im fully stripped back there now!

Mental 172 Cup
they are very good for the road and was looking at the setup and if you removed the helper springs and wound the suspension right up then you would get a firm front suspension setup! mine is firm on the back and could be a bit firmer on the front but i have the helper springs in place! :)

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Have them on mine, no complaints on general road use. Never used on the track.