ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgraded to a clio trophy this morning...

More poke than viagr
Photo105.jpg

Clio Trophy FTW! :rasp:

b/g 182, meg tourer
i was expecting to see a trophy. shitty choc bar was a bit of a disapointment to be honest :(

Glanza V
this looks very much like my m8s old car!! did u by chance get it from washington? is it y reg? was a lovely car well cared for :)

More poke than viagr
this looks very much like my m8s old car!! did u by chance get it from washington? is it y reg? was a lovely car well cared for :)

Yeah i did! Took bloody hours to get there but i think it was worth it. I'm glad it was cared for before :), and dont worry its being looked after now :D

Glanza V
Yeah i did! Took bloody hours to get there but i think it was worth it. I'm glad it was cared for before :), and dont worry its being looked after now :D

ah thats good to here :approve: and i can tell from the pic of your avatar lol:rasp:

More poke than viagr
:eek: my old car...
never thought id see it again lol.
hope its all going well tom

hi, yeah its going fine, just had its MOT and the only thing it failed on was the blue sidelights that you put in lol. Dont worry its being looked after well. :)