ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

E87 118d M Sport
buy the games. keep the receipt. if you dont get a ps3, take them back unopened for a full refund.

(wipe the tears off, or say it was rain)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
PMSL. It's going to be used more often given your little diagramatic sketch while in the shop. Obviously diagramatic only in my imagination, but it was still bloody funny hearing the customer in question relating that quote to the shop keeper. Say what?

That's all.

E87 118d M Sport
"hi, can i bring these back please"

"would you like a refund or trade"

"refund" *sigh, eye wipe*, turning away from the many many many ps3 boxes behind the counter, "that's all"

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
"hi, can i bring these back please"

"would you like a refund or trade"

"refund" *sigh, eye wipe*, turning away from the many many many ps3 boxes behind the counter, "that's all"

"Are you sure you wouldn't like to trade, sir?"
"Of course I'm sure you blithering idiot. Now give me my money so I can leave this establishment with a little credibility to my name, I have several high class wh*res on order from HMV, and I'll be damned if these tears are going to prevent me from having my wily way with them all. Good day to you."
"Ok..."
"That's all."

E87 118d M Sport
Mwindow - "can i get a refund on these 3 please"

Assistant - "Yeah certainly, all ready completed them have you. Bless relatives who dont know what to buy you for xmas"

Mwindow - "FFS - THAT'S ALL"

E87 118d M Sport
i think the switch off with reasons for return this time of year.

see someone with a product and receipt in their hand and just nod.

The Bus and MRT
Sounds dangerous, Wilky. I hope it will be at night.

Well, I'll tell you what me old mucker :

I'm getting Uncharted 2 for Christmas with a PS3. I haven't played the first.
I have - and thoroughly enjoyed - Assassins Creed 2 for the XBox 360. I haven't played the first.
As for Modern Warfare, yeah I've played them all.

Play the 1st one 1st! It's still a great game even by todays standards and it's about £14 new. I think if you jump straight into the 2nd one you'll ruin the 1st one and probably never bother playing it..

Just completed this on Normal.

Epic is the only word that even comes close to doing it justice. Depending on the day of the week, it'll be a game that I proclaim as the best ever written when asked. Astonishingly awesome in every possible way.

Megane R26
I got it for Xmas, only spent an hour so far and it is superb, and will surely only get better

I thought the graphics would be a touch better, but perhaps I'm expecting too much from a console...

It gets a lot better. I would say once you're approaching 50% completion, you'll be in awe of it. It just keeps getting better and better. The graphics also improve, as do the locations. It's no Crysis but it's bloody good looking :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah it's good. It will definitely have replay value, too.

How do I buy the guns and stuff in the store?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I was definitely prepared to say this is the greatest game of all time. Thing is, I think it just about hasn't knocked Goldeneye off the top spot for me, just due to how awesome Goldeneye is multiplayer! I still play it to this day... probably never play Uncharted again. Does anyone actually play it online!?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, passed it after 25 or so attempts. Ugly b*stard.

Anyway, I met him again later on in the temple, along with his mate.

I'm on Chapter 20 I think, now. The bit with the tank :cool:

There are so many trophies and extra's to capture, too! Definite replay value.

Don't be in a rush to complete it. I was gutted when I finished it. My gaming world now feels hollow. I want to forget it all and play it through again :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
You can't pause it and there are no checkpoints at all, so defeat means back to the very start of the level.

I've linked Zero Punctuations video review in the Demon's Souls thread. Worth a watch, it's very funny.

Demon's Souls is out , but only on import. Ebay is your friend , brand new boxed ones are £40 shipped from the UK.......worth every penny!

You can't pause it and there are no checkpoints at all, so defeat means back to the very start of the level.

I've linked Zero Punctuations video review in the Demon's Souls thread. Worth a watch, it's very funny.

I won't be buying that.

Only hardcore gamers need apply Roy ;)

Fwiw you can stop at a safe bit in the level and quit the game and then be returned to that same bit when you fire it up again.

No pause is not hardcore, it's gay. What happens if the phone rings, or you need a piss, or your granny falls down the stairs? "Yeah, I'll be with you in a minute, I just need to finish this level. It's a right c**t!"

Octy VRS
It looks like one of those games that I'd get totally stuck on and give up. I like an element of easyness/fluke as I'm generally impatient with story based games. Uncharted 1 pissed me off in that zombie bit but I got through and completed it.