ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre options on new options: HELP PLEASE.

PH.2 'berg 172
Decided to change the alloys on my 172 as my current set are looking a bit tired.

But my issue is that I just forked out best part of £300 on tyres all round so want them to be able to be transferred onto the new alloys I decide to go for.

Current Tyre size. 195/45/16

option 1. (So far)

http://www.alloywheels.com/7x16_Inch_OZ_Ultraleggera_Matt_Graphite_Silver_Alloy_Wheels_Only

will these accommodate my current tyres?

if not any other ideas for alloys will be welcome.

​Thanks guys & girls

WRX
They will but I'd want a direct fit for that price, assuming you'll need spigot rings, as they are listed in the fitting kit.

PH.2 'berg 172
Nice! But why don't you just get the originals refurbished? Maybe a different colour? Just an option

Well they are black & have been since I purchased them, I just find them a bit much on my iceberg & I have considered it but just fancy a change really. Ill be keeping them for track days though & a trip to the ring next year so they won't go to waste.

They will but I'd want a direct fit for that price, assuming you'll need spigot rings, as they are listed in the fitting kit.

Yeah your right, just need to figure what size I should get now as ill be going for new tyres as well. Not sure if 15"s will look lost. Or just to stick to 16"s

Last edited:
  XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
If your thinking of trackdays, I'd be looking at the new set of wheels you buy being 15" for that purpose and then refurbing your current 16's to look like new as the daily wheels.

WRX
Yep me too Kelv. I'd have the 16s in something like Rainsports for road and very wet track use, then the 15s in RSRs or similar for dry/damp track use.
I don't think TD Pro Race 1.2s can be beaten for the price and don't look lost at all.