ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two new Jags BIG POWER ONES!

WRX
XJR has serious presence, really sticks out compared to others going down track. My little baby lol. If demand is there then they may go UK/elsewhere with the GT.
Sam!!!!

RS
Adam is there a chance that there was an XKR S GT at Gaydon yesterday? I glanced at what I thought was a white XKR S with grey stripes and a massive spoiler outside... Wish I'd had a closer look to identify it!

I was reading about the XKR-S GT earlier. Think it was Pistonheads. At first I was like mmm. Then I saw the price, and I was all like...:( Awesome looking machine though.

I also love the XJR. Proper man-car for the distinguished gentleman.

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
The XKR-S and the XKR-S GT just look like a NFS Body kit edition. I really don't like them.

I like the understated look of the normal XK-R. Though I wouldn't say no if someone gave me one.

WRX
Adam is there a chance that there was an XKR S GT at Gaydon yesterday? I glanced at what I thought was a white XKR S with grey stripes and a massive spoiler outside... Wish I'd had a closer look to identify it!
Quite possible, don't get that much info though where I am. There's a few Jag workers on here that get out and about that might know more. Anything XJ Production I get to know about as that's my domain. Anything else is just through the grapevine.