ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two new additions...

:dead:! :eek:

just door squares would suit it imho - could may be get them printed up with a small sponsor's strip along the bottom

Track valver + Ibiza FR
I like the yozza stickers but not to sure on the rentech ones. Looking forward to seeing the bits done in orange!!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
LOL - updated now...got the sunstrip on...

100_4472.jpg

Golf TDI
ha ha this looks great ! i dont think some of the people posting in this thread seem to understand what you have made ...a track toy !! not your everyday road car is it ?

b/g 182, meg tourer
bet thats a fun car to drive.
would look/handle better with coilovers and it would look nicer with all of the stickers removed.
not really a fan of stickers.

Yeah I get the feeling most of the people posting dont know the story behind the car. If its for track why not, coat the thing in stickers:D

PH1 iceburg
Is this the car where there is a mini vid on you tube going through the various stages and tracks, then gets stolen and recovered

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Dont like the stickers.

Hope you get a good discount on future purchases for having those

Titanium 182
Hmm, I prefered it in standard guise with the valver wheels, But I must say I was very impressed with your driving and the cheeky catch on that road at the start of the stolen video :D

Bet you clenched at the tyre wall moment !

Italian 3.2 V6
Not my cupa tea, but whatever floats ur boat.

U should defo get side strips done! And don't spray the wheels completly orange, get them done black with an orange rim and center cap for the racing look!! Will make the car look more expensive than just slapping them orange, which make them looks cheap! Also if u want that look get some yellow and White tyre pen and go over the tyre make etc with either to get the better compitition effect!!