ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo GT Turbo progress

stunning makes me want one even more!!

Cheers buddy there great cars really are!

Smart! I agree about the mirrors, black is the way to go but no stickers.

yeah going to do it this week i think not sure!

looks sweet with the yellow gt

dont ruin it with any more yellow

Think that will be the final yellow of the car, unless i go crazy and do the spoiler

Realy nice car mate, was considering a TCE twingo myself tbh, should have test drove one but they didn't have it in so i took out a TCE clio insted and it put me off.

I drove both, and the twingo was miloes better really was, cant ask for anything more in a first car!

ooo that is a really nice lookin car. nice job mate

Cheers budyy appreciate it!

Really like that. Good work.

thanks man!

i have K-Tec's twingo GT atm and i really do like it.... sean said i was a lucky person to be taking the GT for a few days and he wasnt wrong! really nice car u have there dude :)

cheers budd, yeah read on Sax-P you had it

Looks alot less girly with the black wheels now.

Slam it and it will look the dogs that mate.

Waiting for these bloody coilovers and it will be on it's arse!

Good work.

Cheers mate!

good work matey !! the black wheels look a hell of a lot better than in silver - looks quite mean ! agree just enough yellow to stand out

Thanks mate yeah will be hitting up the black now im sure!

Best ive seen so far mate... good job. As said, dropped, Spray Mirrors and Spoiler then move on to the Engine Bay. Great first car :D

Cheers mate appreciate such positive comments and suggestons are always appreciated to! Not sure as to what i want to do engine wise as of yet want looks first

so much better with black 182 wheels, needs lowering but some good mods, nice car

Cheers mate!

Only just seen this thread...and I love it!

Just need to lower it now and it will look great! Good job!

haha thanks Dax mate appreciate it all and will keep this up-to-date!

Monaco 39/468 Mk2 ZS180
i have K-Tec's twingo GT atm and i really do like it.... sean said i was a lucky person to be taking the GT for a few days and he wasnt wrong! really nice car u have there dude :)

I also had this little monster for a few days in Nov 08........WOW I LOVED IT, didnt want to give it back.

Now seriously considering trading the 172 in for a GT:S

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
I'm gonna have to comment on the photoshop you tried, and suggest tryin the silver bits yellow with black GT stickers. Then the mirrors black with new style yellow 'elf' stickers... That would work well.

I'm gonna have to comment on the photoshop you tried, and suggest tryin the silver bits yellow with black GT stickers. Then the mirrors black with new style yellow 'elf' stickers... That would work well.

Could possibly work could be too much yellow? What elf stickers are you on about as i make stickers lol

I'd lose the yellow and go for total black - make it a stealthmobile.

Hmm i do have a set of all black badges as well as that was my original theme

Looks great!

Cheers mate!

coilovers will make this very tasty ! :)

I hope they do!

Nice reg mate, who found that for you?

Some guy from Saxp'z called TuppenceMassive he's a good crack, (bugger me your post count shot up since you joined haha spammmmer)

looking spot on mate! like it alot

Cheers buddy :D

Okies a small update got the fog surrounds sprayed black, mirros are in primer as we speak, the springs are being fitted this weekend and then thinking a laguna splitter unsure!

Anyway latest pics!

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

mk2 slow. . .
maybe get some spacers on it, would look alot better sitting lower and wider, but must say looks very nice, keep it up!

Not bad that kid!

Cheers buddy!

i'm liking that.....daring to be different and winning by the look of it.

yeah had to try something new and diffrent as nothing has been done to the Twingo before!

maybe get some spacers on it, would look alot better sitting lower and wider, but must say looks very nice, keep it up!

Yeah once lowered im going to work out the exact size spacers for the back and should have a nie stance then! Problem is no decenty cheap sprimgs or coilvoer sets out yet and k-tec bumped there price to £350 when being released!

lovely stuff mate.

Nice one Mark thanks!

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI
That actually looks pretty smart on the black 182 wheels! I think if it was me I would have left the badges, fog light surrounds and mirrors silver as they take the eye away from the massive headlights - but that's just me.
Seeing as you are going with the yellow theme have you considered a single yellow stripe on each alloy - a bit like the concept car?

Looks good chief

Don't overkill it with the yellow though!

X <-- Genuine S18ETY Love

yeah thats why i removed the yellow stipres, always toyed with the idea of a yellow spoiler but not sure yet!

Also a big shoutout to hthe Tupps Massiv for finding me the Si Betty plate (S1 8ETY) hahah Tupps 4 Mod! lolage!

I like your car the more I see it. Keep up the good work.

Nice one mate thanks for that love positive comments makes me want to keep the progress going!

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Yeah, nice one mate. The only thing I personally dont like is painting the Renault diamond yellow, but them Im a bit of a purist :rolleyes: I dont believe in de-badging or painting the chrome badges but as said, thats just me!!

Ive seen the results of a remap on one of these engines and its very promising. 118bhp and a whole bag more torque but I cant remember the exact figure. Best of luck, and looking forward to seeing the progress :D

Yeah, nice one mate. The only thing I personally dont like is painting the Renault diamond yellow, but them Im a bit of a purist :rolleyes: I dont believe in de-badging or painting the chrome badges but as said, thats just me!!

Ive seen the results of a remap on one of these engines and its very promising. 118bhp and a whole bag more torque but I cant remember the exact figure. Best of luck, and looking forward to seeing the progress :D

Well mines been mapped and did at 19bhp, was on the rollers before hand standard at pushing out 107bhp plys my 19 from the map 126bhp as it standard obviously front mount intercooler, bigger injectors breathing mdso etc will all be added on to that too, but the torque is just imense from the little car after the map!

Racing Blue 182 Cup
alright betty!
im johnnyg_vts off sax-p, sold that and got a rb 182 cup now, will look out for you.
the car looks really good mate, the black on black wheels looks nice and mean.

alright betty!
im johnnyg_vts off sax-p, sold that and got a rb 182 cup now, will look out for you.
the car looks really good mate, the black on black wheels looks nice and mean.

Bloody hellp mukka hows it going mate!

Saw a RB flying about the twon aswell, normal up near Highfield Road, my mate Amy sold her 182 as someone else had a RB one haha shes not got a white ST.

Will try give you a flash next time matey!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks great that, I had a look around the RS Twingo and was impressed, Will look better once its been dropped a little.

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
Think I spotted you yesterday morning, going along the prom. If it was you, the car looked smart!

nipped out earlier this morning to get some pictures well i did take a few then camera bust so only 4 saved! Deffinatly needs my springs fitted asap!

DSC01363.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01362.jpg