ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo GT Turbo progress

You mean like this

DSC013622.jpg

ValverInBits
send that picture to renault, tell them you want a job designing RenaultSports

That's how the car should've looked off the production line.
:)

I think you should possibly get your mirror covers sprayed yellow, and that horrid rear spolier sprayed black. then it will look even better!

clio 182
welldone mate looks great i love the little turbo twingos if you take the pipe of the boost recurculator valve it makes a nice woosh noise like a dump valve we did it at work for a laugh got a lot of looks lol

White Sti Hatch
Looks good that mate, should have gont the Coilover route though mate makes a hella diffrence trust me !! search for my car n youll see !

Swift Sport
looks cool as f**k mate! Are you going to paint the spoiler and mirrors? Kinda stands out on a black car.

alien green rs133
i love it, ffs get them black mirror covers done and spoiler, lower the better two :D

cool as feck
makes me want one over my rep :D

not really a fan of twingos, but that looks awesome! good job mate!

Nice one mate thanks alot appreciate it!

lovely mate!

Cheers buddy!

send that picture to renault, tell them you want a job designing RenaultSports

That's how the car should've looked off the production line.
:)

hahahaha ohhh how sweat that would be haha! Thanks very much mate!

I think you should possibly get your mirror covers sprayed yellow, and that horrid rear spolier sprayed black. then it will look even better!

Tempted to go black mirros yellow spoiler, ideally waiting for the twingo 133 spoiler from the cup to be released then will set it of a lot ncier then the current!

welldone mate looks great i love the little turbo twingos if you take the pipe of the boost recurculator valve it makes a nice woosh noise like a dump valve we did it at work for a laugh got a lot of looks lol

hahaha i used to have a dump valve on people just looked thought it was an electric one and they were amazed it was actually turbo'd im chuffed with it first car nipy little bugger!

Bet anthra turinis would look good on it too. Nice car chief.

My first wheels were turinis lol, then got the sprayed black until someone took a hammer to them!

looks great, will look sweet sat a little lower.

yeah thats the main thing now is get tit lower!

Looks good that mate, should have gont the Coilover route though mate makes a hella diffrence trust me !! search for my car n youll see !

Nothing been released yet though another few months so couldnt be assed waiting so just got spring on it lol

looks cool as f**k mate! Are you going to paint the spoiler and mirrors? Kinda stands out on a black car.

Yeah i will be doing mirros black and possibly a yellow spoiler not too sure! Thanks for the comment though!

i love it, ffs get them black mirror covers done and spoiler, lower the better two :D

cool as feck
makes me want one over my rep :D

hahaha cheers mate hopefully all will be done by FCS and then get it on a stand and see what interest i get!

looks familiar.. ;)

good work, coming along very well

haha cheers mate thanks very much!

Looks great that!

Is it just springs, or have u got spacers on their as well now? Track looks slightly wider?

The last pic is a shop, in real life will sit a little higher then that really! but will be getting spacers on the back to get them wheels in the arch better!

How they should have looked from the start!

Wicked job mate! :)

haha nooooo if they came out like that it wouldnt be unique and i wouldnt of had fun modding a brand new car haha!

its for sale??? reason needed

Not real reason just fancy a change of car want something bigger really as in not a hot hatch :(

ahhhhhh, why u selling up?looks good that

As above, will be gutted to see it gone after all the time/money effort put into it.

this was on sax p wasn't it?

Looks sweet though buddy! Shame you're selling.

Yeah it's on there matey!

boooo, was going well in the right direction with it too :-(

very under rated car these.

I will keep doing little things here and there as i still really love this car was my first car and i will be really gutted to see it go so small touched will continue! These are under rated in my eyes too, have a lot of potential!

link to sale thread on ph?

Sure it's Here mate ;)

Danny Bool - Not sure who's he lol? What car has he got? You wont see the Twingo no more!

Gone from this -

DSC013622.jpg

To This -

5256714677_4291f2813a_z.jpg

MK5 Golf GTi, 2.0l Turbo, running 247bhp!

Such a better car then the Twingo.

have all parts for sale of it though, e.g Black 182 wheels etc, just don't want to sign up here and pay to sell them and that's it :(