ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tw*ts in a clio stole my 2.0 16v badges

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Always a terrible feeling when something like that happens.

I had a couple of badges nicked off my F which cost me £200. I thought they obviously have just nicked them to stick on their wall or on ebay.

At the end of the day you still have your car and they have not caused any further damage so look on the bright side as it could've been worse.

IF on the off chance you can be bothered to go back to the place, check the CCTV footage and get me the number plate of that car then you're in business. ;)

clio 182 sport
its happened to me twice really annoying when you replace them you get paranoid. thinking its going to happen again.

Renaultsport 200
It happened to my 197, and they bust the clips that hold the bump strip to the door. I was f**king livid.

I am sh1tting it that it will happen to my 200

Bux

Golf GTD
I had a look around the college car park today mate, quite a few black clios but none with your badges on. Ill still keep an eye out for them though

clio mk2
just popped into tesco at horfield (bristol) as i was walking in I saw some black clio pull next to mine and two guys get out and give a my car a good look as they walked past. At the time thought to myself they are giving my car a little too much attention but then saw them inside the shop and thought nothing of it.

Then after me and the misses went back out with shopping in hand to be met by a badgeless car! the b*****ds stole my 2.0 bullets! (sprayed in black with sliver letters)

Was so pissed off! What skanky people nick peoples badges?

Drove round looking for the car for a bit but no luck, anyone else have this happen to them? :mad:

theyre scum of the earth mate, however i have a few suggestions for you:

try ebay for any that have just been listed in your area.

when you eventually replace them, get a soldering iron and using light pressure, melt your reg no onto the inside of the bullet, or, if you can do it neat enough, onto the fascia of the bullet. it renders them both identifiable by you and pretty much unsale-able for the little rats who try to lift them. the reason i say melting is it can be done neatly and is near impossible to hide ;)

More poke than viagr
some f**ker stole my CTR aerial off of my car the other night, its just annoying more than anything, f**king pikeys.

Happend to me aswell, but at college which made it even worse :mad: But at least i can spot it though cos its got my dogs teeth marks in it lol :rasp:

Stagecoach Ticket
Someone stole my carbon front diamond once good job it was a sticker lol is a bummer when it happens

Looking for 182
Always a terrible feeling when something like that happens.

I had a couple of badges nicked off my F which cost me £200. I thought they obviously have just nicked them to stick on their wall or on ebay.

At the end of the day you still have your car and they have not caused any further damage so look on the bright side as it could've been worse.

IF on the off chance you can be bothered to go back to the place, check the CCTV footage and get me the number plate of that car then you're in business. ;)

What badges could possibly cost £200? :eek: