ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turinis on and exhaust!

RB 182 cup,astra sri
gave car a good clean, polish, egp, then wax. Put turinis on then took some snaps.

Used t cut metal polish to polish up tailpipes.

Place I got the exhaust is getting my car professionally photographed for their new website so thought I better make it presentable!

Thoughts, opinions, criticisms welcome.

When I bought the turinis my intention was to have them refurbed in silver however quite like them in this colour now their on.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341599128.673860.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1341599144.681709.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1341599158.062066.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1341599170.728944.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1341599188.429828.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1341599203.817301.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1341599227.264219.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1341599241.194585.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1341599255.484412.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1341599272.432795.jpg

Astra (H) VXR
Looking good... Love this colour!

IMO bullets and badges in the same colour as wheels and it will look awesome

RB 182 cup,astra sri
Cheers James. Yeah pleased with them. Just don't know whether to keep them anthracite or go silver!

RB 182 cup,astra sri
Looks nice. What make is the exhaust mate?

It was Meercat exhausts that built it. Basically got them to base it on the RS192 system. Just took in pics of the rs192 setup. Just got a decat fitted to it there as the cat was causing me bother. Sounds really good. will need to take a video clip of it some time!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah that sounds like a plan. Car looks sweet. I'd have those alloys in matte black, but that's personal preference.

RB 182 cup,astra sri
Cheers for the comments folks!

I know Turinis on a RB isnt new, but think they really go well. Looks better in person than in photos.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Awesome! Meercat done my exhaust. The only place i would ever go for one. William is a top bloke. Looks like you got the same style tips as me too ha.

RB 182 cup,astra sri
Awesome! Meercat done my exhaust. The only place i would ever go for one. William is a top bloke. Looks like you got the same style tips as me too ha.
Nice one! Any pics of yours?

Yeah he is a good guy. Meercat come highly recommended. Just got my decat done this week there from him as well (exhaust was done oct last year). Thats when he mentioned about getting photos done for his new website.

Z4
Needs lowz!

Love it though, RB is the best.
Wait for it to rain, my neighbours have commented on my beading it looks so good lol.

RB 182 cup,astra sri
Needs lowz!

Love it though, RB is the best.
Wait for it to rain, my neighbours have commented on my beading it looks so good lol.
Its on sportlines. Happy enough with the stance TBH. Not going to spend the money on coilovers.

This was the first opportunity i have had in over a year to give it a good going over! Would have liked to have clayed it first but didnt have that much time! It was clayed last year so its not too bad.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Nice one! Any pics of yours?

Yeah he is a good guy. Meercat come highly recommended. Just got my decat done this week there from him as well (exhaust was done oct last year). Thats when he mentioned about getting photos done for his new website.

Yeah I will dig them out now, I just got the cat sorted and then cat back no centre silencer and only 1 back box. Had my first car done by him 3 years ago and been back ever since and make all my mates go their too. His work is second to none.

RB 182 cup,astra sri
Yeah I will dig them out now, I just got the cat sorted and then cat back no centre silencer and only 1 back box. Had my first car done by him 3 years ago and been back ever since and make all my mates go their too. His work is second to none.
I originally got cat back. Small centre box and the 2 back boxes. the cat kept blowing so just got him to put a decat pipe in. You can see pics of it in the clio media section.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I originally got cat back. Small centre box and the 2 back boxes. the cat kept blowing so just got him to put a decat pipe in. You can see pics of it in the clio media section.

My cat and centre section on the standard exhaust kept blowing was sick of it but my current set up is too loud to add a decat aswell ha! So he done this for me, this is mine. Ignore the Apex, they were awful and were from the last owner. Running on Spax now :)

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

RB 182 cup,astra sri
Is yours quite loud then? With 2 big back boxes and a small centre box, minds sounds just nice. Not too loud but when you open it up its got a really nice throaty note :) Sounds better since i had the decat on i think.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Is yours quite loud then? With 2 big back boxes and a small centre box, minds sounds just nice. Not too loud but when you open it up its got a really nice throaty note :) Sounds better since i had the decat on i think.

Some people might say its too loud but personally i love it! Can be quiet at the right speeds/throttle position but soon as you bury your foot people will know its there haha! I could do with getting a go pro and getting a video of it, it loves to pop and bang/spit flames.

RB 182 cup,astra sri
Some people might say its too loud but personally i love it! Can be quiet at the right speeds/throttle position but soon as you bury your foot people will know its there haha! I could do with getting a go pro and getting a video of it, it loves to pop and bang/spit flames.

Mines pops and bangs when cold. i didnt want it too loud as i use it to get to work and am on the bypass for half the journey. it seems to be loudest between 3k-3.25k. after that it settles down.

RB 182 cup,astra sri
this is my decat. not a great pic but shows you what he done with the lambda sensor. no light on yet...

attachment.jpg

RB 182 FF
I definitely think keep the wheels anthracite and get the bullets done the same colour and it will look awesome! :D

RB 182 cup,astra sri
Looks really good not to keen on the wheels though standard 182 cup alloys on an RB look best imo

I was just going to keep the standard ones but they need refurbed and they can't match the colour of the powder coat to the centre caps so decided to go with the turinis.

RB 182 cup,astra sri
2 words.

Stunning Car!!!

Anymore plans ?
Cheers!

Its just a bloody money pit! The last month i have got new front brakes, decat then a wheel bearing went. So no plans at the moment.

But i did want to get a carbon fibre splitter and a retrimmed steering wheel. Think thats about as much as i want to do with it. Like folk have said, might get the bullets done to match the wheels as well.