ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbines

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
How's this project coming along mate? Has it gone for its top colour coat yet?

Are you directing this question at me? I sold it some time ago... still look in on the guy's project thread though to see how it's coming on! As you mentioned it's going for a respray soon. Just messaged him to see if it's staying Tungsten or not, hope so!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'm amazed how much people pay for these now.

Back in my MK1 days a set of these were £60-80!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Are you directing this question at me? I sold it some time ago... still look in on the guy's project thread though to see how it's coming on! As you mentioned it's going for a respray soon. Just messaged him to see if it's staying Tungsten or not, hope so!

Sorry matey, thought you was Jeff from RTOC.

Ragnotti & R5 Alpine
imag1224.jpg

008.png

imag1074.jpg

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Yeah it does! He's just sold it and got himself an Astra Coupe. I was almost tempted to make an offer on the wheels lol!

What was the spec on it mate? GSi, red top etc? Always had a soft spot for Corsa GSI's :)

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
That white R5 looks Awesome!!

Has anyone got any photos of these on a 172 cup that is low on coilovers and maybe spacers please?

Im looking to get a set for my cup,mine is on coilovers with spacers and stud conversion,so with no centre caps i think will look pretty good!.

Also whats the ET on these and width?