ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trying out some night shots

Never had much luck with night shots, so thought i'd give them another go.

Still not anywhere the standard of other photography on here but they're better than i've managed before. I really need to start using my camera more often, i've had it over a year now and barely ever use it.

Glad i ditched the orange badges now aswell.

20090224-1.jpg

20090224-2.jpg

20090224-3.jpg

20090224-4.jpg

20090224-5.jpg

20090224-6.jpg

If i'd planned it a bit better i could have got a nice shot of the train going over the bridge, will definitely give that a try another night.

Also tried some long exposure shots of the traffic but none of them were worth posting :(

Nice shots ... but what went wrong with the long exposure shots ?

A few things, firstly me not knowing the camera settings very well. Also the location, it wasn't a great position and the road was a bit too quiet.

Was playing with the settings and took this shot

20090224-7.jpg

So then i decided to turn around and try some shots of the road

20090224-8.jpg

20090224-9.jpg

If i'd had more time i could have moved further up the road and got some shots of that motorway bridge in the background of my 4th pic i posted. Might give it another try tommorow night if the weather's good.

thats 2 now. N17 TWO and S17 TWO. What next?

Some nice pics. I think more light needs to be let into the camera to get some nicer pics.

clio 1.4 16v
looking very nice mate. i need one of these flash new cameras lol my fone camera is shockingly poor