ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy meets ZS

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Trophy looks awesome Jon. I need to get down your end for some photo's soon I have no one to really take pics with, what a loner!

Zs looks pretty spot on too :D

120d M Sport
A mate of mine has just picked my old one up for £470!! - Needing a new clutch and gearbox.

It'd got into a bit of a sorry state after I sold it...bottom end went apparently and it had to have a replacement engine! Which I find amazing when I serviced it twice in 11 months I had it, it had FSH before that, it was never abused by me and I always observed stuff like warming it up properly etc! New owner must have given it a kicking :(

This is a car I sold only 15 months ago for £2k! Should be good for £1300 or so once he's fixed it up I'd have thought.

120d M Sport
Release bearing going was what caused the clutch to leak oil and then destroy the box on mine so I was told!

Mine did leak a bit of oil too, and I replaced the rear bushes on mine with Powerflex ones in the time I had it.

Think your oil leak is probably camshaft seals...you ought to consider a full Puma conversion, lad on zsoc does it for £700 all in with a gearbox I believe.