ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy meets ZS

Me, Rhys and Ed thought we would go out and get some photo's as me and Rhys had cleaned our cars today. Nothing special photo wise, as my camera had died. Ed will probably stick some better ones up.

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

120d M Sport
Both cars look great. Both personal favourites of mine! Still love those MK5 ZS'...makes me miss mine, good cars.

Nose to nose shot is a cracker!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Nice photos. Loving the Trophy mate, really makes me want Turinis :( I like what you've done at the back with the badges.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
A quick question on those wheel bolts-

How do you stop them getting damaged when tightening them right up??

Trophy looking good!

S

Listerine & Poledo
I was hoping it would be an MG ZS 180 for a minute there.

Trophy looks nice, it's running on the standard suspension too by the look of it too, yes? If so, kudos for not having decided that the internet knows better than RenaultSport!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic guys. Both look so so "honest" examples. What tyres you running Jon? Just notice the tread pattern.

Love the ZS, love the old badges still on the back. No bullshit just a bloody good car with a ride height that would make Goodj cry. ;)

Listerine & Poledo
Don't get lippy at me sunshine, just becasue the ZS has arch gap measurements you can only dream of.

:) you're alright Galloise

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Wow both cars look like stunning examples. And great shots quite like the badge idea on the trophy.

Renaultsport Clio 182
nice photos fairplay - Trophy looks mint! not reall a fan of the New RS badge on the 1*2's but that's just me.

Fez looks good too. what's it sitting on cos the front looks looooow

Both cars look great. Both personal favourites of mine! Still love those MK5 ZS'...makes me miss mine, good cars.

Nose to nose shot is a cracker!

Cheers.

Nice photos. Loving the Trophy mate, really makes me want Turinis :( I like what you've done at the back with the badges.

Anthracite Turnini's would really finish your LY off!

nice pair, really like the Trophy

Cheers.

Nice pictures lads :)

Where's the location?

Cheers Joe. Gave it another coating of Zymol Carbon :D, Industrial estate in Bredbury nr Stockport.

A quick question on those wheel bolts-

How do you stop them getting damaged when tightening them right up??

Trophy looking good!

S

They're not anodised they're polorised, not sure how much difference that really makes but I've had the wheel on and off loads and never damaged them. A lot tougher that standards bolts too.

I was hoping it would be an MG ZS 180 for a minute there.

Trophy looks nice, it's running on the standard suspension too by the look of it too, yes? If so, kudos for not having decided that the internet knows better than RenaultSport!

Standard SACH yes. ZS's are Lovely, Rhys' is no exception to that.

Fantastic guys. Both look so so "honest" examples. What tyres you running Jon? Just notice the tread pattern.

Love the ZS, love the old badges still on the back. No bulls**t just a bloody good car with a ride height that would make Goodj cry. ;)

Cheers pal, Fronts are Hankook V12's and rears are Avon ZZ3 which are very low. Need to get some PS3's :eek:

You call that cleaner than mine???!!

Shots look good matey. :)

Cheers :D

Wow both cars look like stunning examples. And great shots quite like the badge idea on the trophy.

Cheers.

nice photos fairplay - Trophy looks mint! not reall a fan of the New RS badge on the 1*2's but that's just me.

Fez looks good too. what's it sitting on cos the front looks looooow

I think it works quite well with the trophy decal. The ZS is on AP Coilovers.

Yeah as Jon and Rhys have said, I joined them both today to take some photos, wasn't feeling too great so couldn't be bothered washing/driving my car!

Not put any of them through PS as Topgear is looming so just the originals will have to do :)

Enjoy...

6904628035_77beda97c4_b.jpg

DSC09163 by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

6904633775_6243f13da9_b.jpg

DSC09165 by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

6904636891_a4e0d74ed6_b.jpg

DSC09174 by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

6904641769_29a34bff05_b.jpg

DSC09190 by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

6904644631_e320537363_b.jpg

DSC09206 by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

6904650531_a6bd53853a_b.jpg

DSC09226 by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

6904653835_21d306ae18_b.jpg

DSC09306 by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

6904663037_0c54c293a4_b.jpg

DSC09280 by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

6904667883_afc2c83bb2_b.jpg

DSC09307 by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Those pictures look good thanks Ed :)

And yeah as Jon said, mine is on AP coilovers, and they are 4 threads from the bottom on the front, 5/6 threads from the bottom on the rear :)

Love this one of Jon's

6904636891_a4e0d74ed6_b.jpg

Last edited:
  Nimbus R27
Love both cars, really tidy. Pics are really good. I garaged my Mk5 ZS in imperial blue about a month ago so I can restore it with the exception of a few mods. Love my CS R27 and Mk5 ZS!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Love imp blues. Wish I'd waited really, but I just don't see myself driving one. My plan is to get mine looking pretty mint if possible, little bit of rust to sort, refurb the wheels, new seats, refurb steering wheel etc. Can't get rid of the AP coilovers though, and I'm polybushing the rear too this week, lower front strut is needed too.

Nimbus R27
Love imp blues. Wish I'd waited really, but I just don't see myself driving one. My plan is to get mine looking pretty mint if possible, little bit of rust to sort, refurb the wheels, new seats, refurb steering wheel etc. Can't get rid of the AP coilovers though, and I'm polybushing the rear too this week, lower front strut is needed too.

I do love my imp blue, but I was putting way to many miles on it and really wanted to use it as like a summer and show car. Yeh I've got rust to sort out too, over wheel arch by any chance lol. Yours looks really good, I'll prob get coilovers a similar height to yours when I started modding it.

DSCF2258.jpg

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I do love my imp blue, but I was putting way to many miles on it and really wanted to use it as like a summer and show car. Yeh I've got rust to sort out too, over wheel arch by any chance lol. Yours looks really good, I'll prob get coilovers a similar height to yours when I started modding it.

DSCF2258.jpg

Mine is on 103k and still running well. Does love oil though

Nimbus R27
Mine is on 103k and still running well. Does love oil though

Yeh, I noticed that too lol. Shame I put it away, was at 105k and ran perfectly aswell apart from rust and stuff. Have you checked under your door sills/rubbers? Mine has started rusting under there where water gets trapped. Pull them up and have a look.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Damit!!! I can see me owning a Trophy by the summer at this rate :( :( :(

Mk1 Focus RS
both stunning cars!

love the stance on the ZS, always wanted my ZS on coilovers but never got round to it!