ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy #409 progress thread

Clio 182 trophy
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Purchased my second Renualt sport over the weekend that being number #409 trophy. Started off in a black phase 1 which I adored back when I was 19. After owning that I let a women rule my life, (that being a big mistake) I had to sell for a mk5 golf. After owning that for approximately 18months and braking up with some phsyco I had to have something fast again. Went out and brought myself a fantastic integra type r. That was a lovely car but needed some rust care and probably won't be around in a couple years time so I thought after having my fun in it I decided on another Renualt sport. So after a small search I found myself a very well maintained number 409.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Cheers mate.! She was a good one. Made crazy power for simple breathing mods, would love to know where she is now. Last I heard it was back standard.

Looks like it hasnt got any tax on it but it's mot'd until Jan 2017.
Was on 140k at the start of the year.

Clio 182 trophy
image.jpeg
While I was changing the wheel it caught my eye that the rails were very bland and needed something that bit extra. Decided a pair of Recaro stickers would be perfect. I think they look spot on myself.

Clio 182 trophy
Added a set of team heko wind deflectors that were a bargain. Tasty little touch to the outside without looking stupid. So happy with the way this car is coming along in less than a week of ownership.
image.jpeg

Looks a great example and I agree, the Recaro stickers look good! Its the little touches that make the difference sometimes :up:

BTW, that phase 1 looks awesome!!