ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 219

Clio Trophy/Boxster
I’ve been on the forum a long time but have yet to post any pictures of Trophy 219 which I’ve had 18 months now.

Exterior
Upgraded Osram main/full beam.
LED sidelights.
Silvervision indicators.
Front Bumper re spray to get rid of stone chips, washer blankers colour coded at the same time.
KTR Carbon splitter

Interior
Esparco 3 point harnesses in red.
LED Interior light kit (boot, clove compartment interior light)
Meganne foot rest (really needs to be replaced with the better fitting Turner item)
Richbrook ‘slant top’ gear knob.
‘Middo’ Colour coded dash trims.
Leather Handbrake Cover
Carpeted rear section.

Under bonnet:
Angleworks matched inlets.
ITG Maxogen induction Kit.
Carbon Fibre battery cover
Engine mounts/oil cap colour coded
Red Engine dressing kit
Colour coded strut tops made.

ICE
Kenwood KVT-627DVD headunit with KCA-iP500 Ipod controller
Rainbow SLC230 front components
Kenwood KFC-PS1300 rear speakers
Pioneer TS-WX11A Active Sub in custom mount under passenger Recaro
Amp, and processor for headunit mounted under drivers Recaro.
Ipod and Sub control mounted in clove compartment.

Coming soon:
Exhaust (when the right one is available)
Cams (undecided, I really need to experience a car with them fitted)
Live remap.

Trophy1.jpg

Trophy2.jpg

Trophy3.jpg

Trophy4.jpg

Trophy5.jpg

Trophy6.jpg

Trophy7.jpg

Trophy8.jpg

Trophy9.jpg

Trophy10.jpg

R2TR

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
best trophy on here. dont touch the suspension set up youd have to be mad! it will ruin it imo! good work fella

ITB'd 182...
looking super clean!!!

would love your seats and harnesses

if i had a trophy i would have to lower it on mark fish springs!!

Megane R26
Which producs did you use to clean that? It changes the colour - I actually like it there!

Nice work!

One question - does the Trophy have Cruise?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
That lowered one looks lovely.Is it a big job to do the springs because of the special suspension

clio 182 sport
agree with jonn l leave it the way it is on some examples original is beutiful thats why ive never slammed my 182. cracking looking motor theres the odd 182 trophy round my neck of the woods but you never see a nice polished one.

Trophy #490
Gorgeous! I've heard many people on here saying that they wouldn't buy a Trophy simply because of the colour. I think its one of the best colours ever, when it is polished nothing comes close IMO. It looks amazing in the sun, and even when the weather is cloudy and dull it looks brilliant. Photos don't seem to do it justice, but these are the first ones that really captures it well.

Ultimate 182, and the best hot hatch ever made. Its perfect. :cool:

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
It looks great, make me feel a bit embarrassed of mine at the moment :eek:.

Some nice choice mods there aswell ;)

Where did you get the carpet to cover the back from, looks like a good match to the front part?

Clio Trophy/Boxster
Looks mint but not sure on this chat about Richbrook and amps!

I agree the Richbrook is not perfect but is 100 times better than the OE item, what I wanted was the completely spherical item I had in the Mk1 172/V6.

And again with the stereo I was a little apprehensive about adding weight, but I'm a bit of an audiophile and the car is quite loud at motorway speeds so mounting the two relatively light and easily removed items on the floor under the seats seemed a relative compromise.

R2TR

Clio Trophy/Boxster
Looks mint but not sure on this chat about Richbrook and amps!

I agree the Richbrook is not perfect but is 100 times better than the OE item, what I wanted was the completely spherical item I had in the Mk1 172/V6.

And again with the stereo I was a little apprehensive about adding weight, but I'm a bit of an audiophile and the car is quite loud at motorway speeds so mounting the two relatively light and easily removed items on the floor under the seats seemed a relative compromise.

R2TR

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Lovely!!!!

I would lower one, but i'm a Pikey!!!! My mods would be to lower, strip out rear, done.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yup, always said this!!! I'd store the Sachs untill it came up to sell!!!! :approve: