ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tried my hand at some night time shots of the Inferno.....

182 Cup & DCi 172
Tried my hand at taking some night time shots of the car as had a spare night.

12178100004_2e244ffbe8.jpg

Clio @ Tyne Bridge 2 by robarmstrong1988, on Flickr

12178074935_1cab48010e.jpg

Clio Rear Millenium Bridge by robarmstrong1988, on Flickr

12178476143_ee000f20ae.jpg

Clio Front Millenium Bridge_ by robarmstrong1988, on Flickr

Also got some of the scenery as well:

12177543475_f6a7173d5f.jpg

Tyne & Millenium Bridge by robarmstrong1988, on Flickr

12177604715_47b105ddde.jpg

Newcastle Quayside B&W by robarmstrong1988, on Flickr

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Lovely.

I want to hate the wheel but they look and work well! Gold + Inferno = WIN

182 Cup & DCi 172

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers - I use a Samsung Nx11 with either a 18-55mm or 50-200mm lens. I use a remote shutter to cut down on vibrations as well.

Got the usual tripod and filters as well.
Nice one, cheers! For what it's worth... I don't think it needs lows (or certainly not much). I quite like the stance as it is.

182 Cup & DCi 172
  BG V6, LY 182
Definitely agree - will get my brother along if any are organised as he is in an Arctic Blue 182FF now at the tender age of 18

Lucky guy!
Im tempted to sorn the vee now and put it in storage for 4-6 weeks. But the weather doesn't seem to be as bad as I thought it would be.

182 Cup & DCi 172
Lucky guy!
Im tempted to sorn the vee now and put it in storage for 4-6 weeks. But the weather doesn't seem to be as bad as I thought it would be.

The weather is actually quite good for this time of year. I found the winter tyres were wearing quicker as the temperature wasn't cold enough to warrant them.

If it stays this mild you may regret the SORN haha

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Yes. But take it off for night shots. TBH I'd bin it all together - a well known military 'tog who used to be on here didn't even use filters for "protection" when he was living in the desert.

It literally achieves nothing. Other than a CPL once in a blue moon, I don't use anything ever even on the Canon L glass. :eek:

182 Cup & DCi 172
Yes. But take it off for night shots. TBH I'd bin it all together - a well known military 'tog who used to be on here didn't even use filters for "protection" when he was living in the desert.

It literally achieves nothing. Other than a CPL once in a blue moon, I don't use anything ever even on the Canon L glass. :eek:

Will give it a try next time - I once accidently scratched a lens when sorting out my camera gear so I have always put a UV filter on after that. I think I will be investing in a better tripod as this one is around 1-2 months old and it is already starting to get quite wobbly in mild breezes.