ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

::TRAX 2006: Book Now!! ::

Focus ST
Subway said:
Gweebs- You coming out with me again m8 lol?

Emma baby I there!

Sent you email!

Love Adam x

(I told you to keep that a secret....)

But if your askin....I'm dancin....

Wait till ya see the helmet.....LOL!!

Chocolate Bar™
lmao, its horrible and an insult to cs :clown:

you shall be banished from the stand :rasp:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
i'll see if i can get some time off work for it, should have enough time to ask. Is there going to be local meets then convoy there?

M2 Competition
Gweebs said:
MMMmmmmm, Very tempting.....

Just purchased a helmet.........

Do I need another excuse????????

Don't think so........

Roll on pay day.....

Lol, looks like im gonna have to book, we can repeat our motorwa... ahem, private road race from last time... lol ;)

Maz

LY 200
Nice one Tucks . . booked my room too .. much easier to stay over for me :)

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
just sent off my email for 1xtracktime and 1x0-60

will book more closer to the time if the session doesnt look like it'll be full.

Maz

LY 200
^^ I am going Giles but probably staying over ... not sure if anyone else if from NW .. they will probably decide at the last minute .. ;) lol

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Just a few more days to get payment and emails to me if you are coming.

If anyone else is interested in tracktime and we get the right numbers then we will have a dedicated track session with the guys and girls from WilliamsClio and ClioTrophy, this will bring the price down to about £16 each.

Email me asap if you are interested. emma@cliosport.net

If this does happen then those that have already paid the full amount will obviously receive a refund of the difference! :D

Maz

LY 200
Pootle said:
Just a few more days to get payment and emails to me if you are coming.

If anyone else is interested in tracktime and we get the right numbers then we will have a dedicated track session with the guys and girls from WilliamsClio and ClioTrophy, this will bring the price down to about £16 each.

Email me asap if you are interested. emma@cliosport.net

If this does happen then those that have already paid the full amount will obviously receive a refund of the difference! :D

Sent you an e-mail Pootle :D

Chocolate Bar™
i've been slacking so not yet paid, so will try a direct bank transfer now :) otherwise it'll be a cheque sent in a few mins lol

Mk2 172 (Silver)
All the details are in the first post, thats not too hard to read is it? ;)

This is ClioSport, so it is Clio's only I'm afraid.

edit: ok so it doesn't say in the first post, but I can remember typing it somewhere!! :eek:

A lot of people I spoke to lastnight on msn seemed to of forgotten this deadline.

Will there be a last minute reprise to allow them to book?