ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Transporting a car 110 Miles ?

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
I may have won a 182 but it has gearbox troubles and wont move under it's own power, the car is 110 miles away from where I need it to be so does anybody know any decent service that will get it from A to B in the North East area ? :)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Maybe a 172 Cup..
Could you not hire a trailer mate, and ask someone then to tow it up for you. Probably will be cheapest option. Hope it was cheap???....

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
I was considering toeing but wasn't too sure on how legal it was ! Will be mostly A1 motorway so... And as it stands around £600 but likely to change in the next few days

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  racing blue 182
you not got aa cover?

just get a train down?and then say its broke down?or if you wanted id go with you and use my aa cover lol?

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Coupe/Defender V8
Should cost you about £100. I have got 2 cars off Dan which door to door is 130 odd miles and its cost me £100. That was a contact I got off shiply too

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
phone up pat rogerson on 0845 468 4779 or 07812 987 873. I have used him twice and they were excellent. Professional service and good communications. Mention you spoke to me (Chic Harte) and he will know you have came via cliosport website as I told him to advertise here, as the service is thoroughly recommended

http://www.car-delivery-service.co.uk/