ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tracking out after new front shock fitted!

Clio sport 172 cup
As above I fitted a new n/s/f shock absorber to my 172 cup yesterday as it was totally mullered but it has knocked my tracking out well to the left,is it because I didn't replace both at the same time or is it normal for it to need tracking after?
ryan

Clio sport 172 cup
Quite a bit out I mean the old shock was totally shot wasn't much point in having it on there the amount of shock it was giving me,just didn't realise it would knock the tracking out by probs about 20 degrees to the left

Clio sport 172 cup
Haven't had a chance to have a look but when I fitted the rubber top mount it did have a little bit of play even with the nut done up I didn't know if when I put the top nut on it would stop the play in the rubber top mount?

Clio sport 172 cup
Mind you I did put a new ball joint on that side a couple of weeks ago so that's two things replaced on that side

PB Clio 172
newbies I don't know...

any sort of suspension work will need a geo check after as it throws its right out. My handled like a dog after a put new shocks on but I geo'ed it right after