ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track car options - Clio 172 v 205 Gti

Listerine & Poledo
tracked both , and being honest neither do it for me unless heavily modded ,

I'll stay a caterham man for a track car all day long , or a cheaper westfield will do it , for the price you would spend modding either of those .

That.

or MX-5 if 7-alikes don't work for you.

All are superior. Doing 70mph sat on the ground > doing 110, 3 feet in the air

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
if you don't really really love the pug, sell it and money well spend on track prep on the clio with change to actually pay for a track day (most expensive bit really!lol!)

Renault Sport clio 172
if you don't really really love the pug, sell it and money well spend on track prep on the clio with change to actually pay for a track day (most expensive bit really!lol!)

Yep that is what I am thinking.

Just need to find a buyer for the pug. I'm a fairly new poster on here, Detailing World and on the 205 GTi owners forum, so I'm not able yet to start a topic in the for sale threads.

Don't really fancy eBay as you never know who will win it and the games they might play trying to collect it etc.

Ideally wanted to sell it to someone on one of the forums I'm a member of, at least I can check who it is buying it and have chat with them before hand.

Not sure of any other options until I have built up enough posts on these forums to be able to start the sale thread.

Dave

Renault Sport clio 172
And that will let me post in the for sale threads?? Sorted....

I'll sign up when I get home from work tonight.....keep your eyes peeled then over the next few days for a little red pug up for sale.

Plus as I am keeping the Clio, it will help me buy bits for it and get some technical advice....as I am sure I will need that at some point :S

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah sure does mate, like I say the best £12 you will spend with all the free/helpful advice you get.

Renault Sport clio 172
Short term I have just stuck it on a website site linked with the 205 owners forum called www.pugsforsale.co.uk

Advert will hopefully be on this forum very soon, once I get my membership sorted out.

Renault Sport clio 172
205gtidrivers.com

The 205gtidrivers.com forum have attached themselves to a dedicated Peugeot parts and cars for sale website called www.pugsforsale.co.uk this is designed to be a separate section that holds all of the parts/cars for sale instead of staying on the main forum.

It's only just taking off so at the moment it is just my car and a gear knob that are on there for sale, but if anyone on here is interested they can go to it and have a look at my pug.

Renault Sport clio 172
The car is now in the "cars for sale" section with plenty of pictures if anyone is interested in it :approve: