ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyo tyres

GW 200T
Right i know i asked last night about tyres but has any body used Toyo Proxies 4 and ProxiesT1Rs
Also were is the best place to get parda spec2s from?

James

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
have T1Rs on the front of mine at the moment, outstanding dry and wet performance on fast road driving.

not tracked them yet so can't comment on that.

b/g 182, meg tourer
i have t1'r's mate. they are pretty good especially for how little they cost. my only complaint are that the sidewalls are a little soft for me. the fronts last just over a year too (12k ish).

'53 172 Cup
Proxes 4s and loving them... camskill are just about the best price on tyres I've ever found and crackin service too... !!

Ph 1 172
+1 groovejunkie. Toyo proxxess 4 from cam skil are great performing tyre for the price think I got 4 195/45 r16's for like £178 delivered

182trophy & Williams
i've got t1r's on my valver, good in the dry, can't complain in the wet

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Got T1r's on my F1's. Although a few people have issues with them, I've no complaints to date.

PH1 V6
iv got proxes 4 on mine and have to say very good tyre! can be a litte slippy in the wet but hey they cost a lot less than pirelli's etc. good all round tyre and very good in dry!

S4 Avant
I'm a parada fan, absolutely stupid dry grip, and not as bad as people make out in the wet. I've never encountered any problems.

I've just bought a pair from Demon Tweeks for £160

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I just got 4 Paradas from blackcircles £37ea 15'
Undecided on them as yet but only 150 miles so far...

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
The paradas i had fell to bits on track, delaminte is the term i believe.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Parada spec 2's are a good tyre for the money, more caution needed in the wet than other tyres but for £150 for a set of x4 delivered you cant complain for road use, there not ideal for a track use though!

S4 Avant
The paradas i had fell to bits on track, delaminte is the term i believe.

Parada spec 2's are a good tyre for the money, more caution needed in the wet than other tyres but for £150 for a set of x4 delivered you cant complain for road use, there not ideal for a track use though!

Their downfall on track is more of a postive on the road, you don't need stupid amounts of heat in them like R888s to get the grip out. Admittedly there have been better tyres for track use though.

Black 172 PH2
I found T1R's to be good. excellent in the dry, and better in the wet than a lot of people will have you believe.

PH2 Clio 172
I have T1-Rs all round, done about 1000 miles on them. The side walls are a little soft, but they do grip like a very grippy thing.

BG182FF

where can you get a set for 150?? not for 182 surely

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
  S4 Avant
Have you used R888's in the dry on road? They warm up very quickly, your only dancing with the devil when playing on standing water ;)

Fair comment, I haven't experienced R888s on the road. I've just heard the usual CS myths about R888s I suppose.

May have to prove your theory for myself