ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyo T1-R’S or T1-S’S

193 mk2

are the t1-s the new ones? and what do u think of them?+ thanks for the quick replies

T1-S are quite sticky and quite soft compound but Im personally not liking the way they drive.

They seem to have quite soft sidewalls, though my suspension is admittedly getting a bit soggy in its old age...

The T1-Rs havent been liked by some of the cosworth owners on passionford if I remember correctly - they seem to think that the sidewalls are too soft on them, so it ends up feeling like they are moving about rather than gripping.

I think Im going to try exaltos as a summer tyre next, but Im swapping back to F1s over winter :)

Had both T1 - S s and now on T1- R s .Always put the new tyres on the back and move tha back wheels to the front and you should get a good 12 - 15,000 miles that way .Also , you should always put the new tyres on the back , cos if youve got less grip on the back tyres and you brake hard goin into a bend ( especially in the wet ) the front end will stop and the back end will slide and want to overtake the front end ( ass twitchin time , lol )

Best tyres ive had were Pirrelli P6000s on a pug 306 , they stick like sh*t to a blanket but i couldnt get em in 195 / 45 x 16 so thats why i opted for the toyos .