ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

toxic fumes warning light?

03 clio 172
Hi all,only had my 03 clio 172 a month and now i have the toxic fume warnig light on.It came on when excelerating on to the motorwayi had no loss of power and the car runs fine no miss fire or stalling,i drove on motorway for at leaste 100 miles with no issues .i looked on here and all explinations said faulty igition coil but as it runs fine what else could it be? And is it still ok to use?

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
could be a faulty lambda sensor. Mine came on when i hadnt used the car for a month and upon start up it was very fumey. Just got a fault code reader and cleared it. Hasnt come back since

03 clio 172
No cant hear the exhaust blowing,from what i can tell its all running as it should?Will try clearing fault like u said cheers for the advise.

03 clio 172
All sorted,it was an inbalance between the 2 sensors either side of the cat,cleared fault light now ok.

BMW E46 330ci Sport
Check the black rubber tube that connects to the intake pipe on the bend just before the thottle body. Mine came off and I was getting this light. Reattaching this pipe fixed it. It just pushes back on. I think its called a breather tube or something.

The tube might of fallen behind the engine if it has come off but its easy to get to.

Scrap that just read you sorted it.