ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took the Vee Christmas Shopping...

Better than yours. C*nt.
Nothing major like Waitey's Trevor incident, however a few slides and a couple of issues getting moving! And a full on Christmas shop! Who said that Vees aren't practical?!

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

Bit s**t up now, mind!

Better than yours. C*nt.
Nice car. Horrendous photography. ;)

Running around like a goon trying to get pictures, and get the stuff out the car and wrapped (whilst it's *ucking freezing) before the bird gets home. If I wanted to make a gallery of it, I'd stick it in Photography and maybe clean it.

x

looks a bit like supermarket sweep with a vee, atleast you wont be hungry if you get stuck in the snow!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I like this car a lot im glad you put the pictures up twice lol

Nice presents... for the girlfriend mate ?

Better than yours. C*nt.
Yeah, she's been bitching since we got together that the one thing she's regretted not getting out of her ex's house was her food processor - so that's what she's had. Although I doubt she's expecting it!

Nice & dirty, just how they should be.

I did lol @ the present comment 'giving her something you want ftw' So true !

Better than yours. C*nt.
Poor wee vee..... :(

It was cleaned Sunday! Just got used Monday/Tuesday for work, then Thursday for pottering around and Friday again similar!

Amazing how much s**t there is on the roads. I'd be cleaning it right now if the stupid b**ch hadn't walked out with both sets of house keys. I swear the more rights women demanded over the years, the less intelligent they've become.