ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Too old for a 182

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
32, 172 cup...

Had it for almost 3 years now, so had it when I hit 30...and don't intend on getting rid any time soon...

An orange one
my mum and dad have a racing blue 182 FF with cup packs and they love it!

my dad gets more fun from the 182 than his e46 M3..and thats a fact, he says it all the time!! they are both 51!

I'm 33 and drive a 182Poverty

I'm currently looking at the chances of changing it though. I am looking at a 225, Focus ST3, Astra VXR. I am also considering a 2nd hand Exige, 350z, S2000 or a TVR Segaris.

182FF c/w Recaros
I'm 33 and drive a 182Poverty

I'm currently looking at the chances of changing it though. I am looking at a 225, Focus ST3, Astra VXR. I am also considering a 2nd hand Exige, 350z, S2000 or a TVR Segaris.

Struth, that shortlist is longer than mine was :eek:

From memory, it took me quite a while to narrow it down to one:rolleyes:

Still, good to know that Insurance aint a problem on a Sagaris eh Roy;)

Oh the link makes it sooo much more real. I'd be buying my own with my own money. How about you? Why does the link make a difference? I have a link to an F40 if you want it? Spanner.

Engles Mummy
Oooo bitchy!

I'm sorry if your a 30yr old man with a clio, well done :)

I forget that if your young you cant earn good money lol, how stupid off me!

faggot!

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
mummys 55 i think and has a FF black gold 182, it pretty nippy she says:eek:

she once ask why i didn't tell her to get a V6 when she spotted it on top gear:eek: then i told her the price:dead:

Clio 197
No such thing as too old for a 182. Loved my Ragnotti and I was an old fart when I bought it. I know one or two other old farts who are running about in 182s. Great car.